Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and the hits just keep on coming. Was "August" as of 6.30AM this morning, just went back to "blank". This is beyond frustrating.
Hello Raleigh neighbor! Feeling your pain. Was excited when we had August delivery early on. It’s been stuck on BLANK since mid-May. 19” wheels are definitely the wildcard. Don’t know how the 2020 people are hanging on.

Hello Raleigh neighbor! Feeling your pain. Was excited when we had August delivery early on. It’s been stuck on BLANK since mid-May. 19” wheels are definitely the wildcard. Don’t know how the 2020 people are hanging on.
Hello neighbor. I had the 19 inches, and for the first time today, it went from blank to Oct; Ir, I was White/Cream/19/No-FSD/RN1150; I changed the order today to 21", still showing October. I will wait until mid-August. If I don't get the car and start seeing cars with 19 inches being delivered, I will go back to the 19-inch option.

Posted in main group, see if this helps my cause....
So i just called my SA for my daily call to annoy them. He straight told me, white seats are your hgold up, they are producing far more cream than black. I said ok ill take black seats, no prob. See if anything actually happens.......
Somebody on here just got white seats a few days ago I think

Hello neighbor. I had the 19 inches, and for the first time today, it went from blank to Oct; Ir, I was White/Cream/19/No-FSD/RN1150; I changed the order today to 21", still showing October. I will wait until mid-August. If I don't get the car and start seeing cars with 19 inches being delivered, I will go back to the 19-inch option.
If you get a VIN, I know what my next steps are!

Reactions: mlopes
Has anyone been told by any Tesla person why the 19" wheel orders are not being delivered. Or when they may start delivering. Would love to get any insight to this mystery. I'm sure anyone who's a pre- refresh person who ordered in 2020 19" wheels and have been watching all of the people who ordered or switched their orders to 21" and getting delivery dates and or deliveries must feel like sh..t! I know I do and I ordered Feb. 4 and I also ordered FSD which is 10k pure profit to them. So my only guess it's not the profit issue but purely a wheel issue. Anyone got Any idea why???

Has anyone been told by any Tesla person why the 19" wheel orders are not being delivered. Or when they may start delivering. Would love to get any insight to this mystery. I'm sure anyone who's a pre- refresh person who ordered in 2020 19" wheels and have been watching all of the people who ordered or switched their orders to 21" and getting delivery dates and or deliveries must feel like sh..t! I know I do and I ordered Feb. 4 and I also ordered FSD which is 10k pure profit to them. So my only guess it's not the profit issue but purely a wheel issue. Anyone got Any idea why???
The only thing I've heard was a comment by @sam3194 a few days ago about delayed production of the wheels, which should start by 2nd week of July with delivery push in August. @sam3194, please let us know if you get an update on this! Thanks!

Reactions: FrenchB4 and cwanja
No one really knows why the 19s are delayed. We all saw the wheel covers changed, some think it’s because the original wheel is a different color so they need new wheels. Seems that could be easily fixed by painting the wheels, because that’s exactly what they will do to get the new wheels delivered. I was told today by my SA the car needs to be tested for EPA rated mileage but he wasn’t sure. Well I’m sure it’s not that. Hard to believe it’s a money grab to force buyers into $4500 21s.

Wouldn’t it be nice if they would just tell us? I mean how hard is that?

No one really knows why the 19s are delayed. We all saw the wheel covers changed, some think it’s because the original wheel is a different color so they need new wheels. Seems that could be easily fixed by painting the wheels, because that’s exactly what they will do to get the new wheels delivered. I was told today by my SA the car needs to be tested for EPA rated mileage but he wasn’t sure. Well I’m sure it’s not that. Hard to believe it’s a money grab to force buyers into $4500 21s.

Wouldn’t it be nice if they would just tell us? I mean how hard is that?
its not hard at all. The osint done by customers is better than anything tesla sa's could do but not surprised when their cyber and humint security is handled by contractors here in dc

It is super sunny out, so I took the opportunity to take some more photos of my LR in daylight. Regarding the contrast stitching, that was just my flash that highlighted the stitching yesterday - the actual stitching is very similar in color to the white so it does not really pop out. Here are some more photos:

IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0077.jpg
IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg

Reactions: FrenchB4 and cwanja