Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any insight on the order number? Like how many digits it goes? Trying gauge how far back in line I am with RN1151xxxxxxx.
So you ordered in June. While the forum members here are a small percentage of overall orders, many here ordered right around the 1/27 refresh announcement, some earlier, and some a little later. There are people waiting here for LR more than seven months and I would hazard to guess a LR order from June is looking at October or November. My March order says August. If you have a white interior or 19" wheels you could be later than cream or back interior with 21" wheels. Now, too be clear, Tesla was prioritizing Plaid at first and Plaids still seem to be much faster than LR.

Reactions: doubleshot
1144 MSM LR black 21” fsd
Had an Aston Martin Dbs for four years. My dream car. Went to the model s three years ago on my wife’s orders !!!! Have loved it. Miuch nicer driving and the technology doesn’t compare. Waiting for my LR but still have my s. Don’t think I will ever co Back to gas(petrol) am British. Love my car but the DBS was to me the best looking car out there. Lost of similarities in the model s.

No, you aren’t the only one. If I was 50 years younger, and still having fun at the tracks I would probably have already ordered the plaid. However, I have already been pulled over for accelerating too quickly (in a 70D no less), and I am looking for the longer range.
Wait, what?? There is a limit on how fast you can accelerate??? What’s the limit then and what device does the police use to measure how fast each car accelerates? Seems like police extortion to me!

• Disagree
Reactions: doubleshot
Wait, what?? There is a limit on how fast you can accelerate??? What’s the limit then and what device does the police use to measure how fast each car accelerates? Seems like police extortion to me!
That’s always been a rule In many jurisdictions if the police believe you are showing off or racing. One of the terms used is “display of speed”. Then there is the catch all “reckless driving” if they think you are doing something that is an unnecessary risk.

As much as this buying and waiting process sucks, I can say I have almost forgotten about it in just the last few days of driving my new S. Hang in there...

ETA: For those new to this thread. I ordered in January. Had a VIN and had it taken away. Rec'd another VIN much later. Moved delivery a couple times. Through wire issue with funds on their end almost cancelled delivery 1 hour before. The SC did their magic and pushed it through, Delivered a few hours late but made the date.

Do not give into unfounded speculation or hype by your SA or here. The car is worth it. This is my first EV/Tesla and wish I could have done this earlier.

Reassuring... Need to get self-control to stop checking status 5 times a day though😅

Or instead of a credit card you can put 25k into a savings account….. or another option is put down at least 25% of car price; all these get you 1.5%. Pm me if interested and i can give you a referral code for $100 when you join. I just partially financed my new LR with them. Super easy.
Av8rrob, def interested. Can't find a way to PM, I may be too much of a newb on here. If you can PM me I'd like that info on the CU. I should have my MSLR very soon. I HOPE!!!

Looks awesome! Great choice. Wonder how Matte Midnight Silver would looks if that is even an option.
The XPel Stealth has no color in the wrap itself. It’s clear with a matte finish on top of the factory paint color.

And the MSM looks 🔥🔥 Pics below are not my car, but from a local FB group:
7FB406C5-C3BA-47F9-8EF2-7C651614D9A2.jpeg

Attachments

• CDE6C93F-07B8-49C1-A1AB-4022BF2593D5.jpeg
    CDE6C93F-07B8-49C1-A1AB-4022BF2593D5.jpeg
    558.7 KB · Views: 79