Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My phone died yesterday and I was down about 20 hours before back up and running. My irrational self was positive that this particular 20 hour time span, out of the 5,184 hours since I placed my order, would be the time when the coveted call came in. I was truly worried I would have several missed calls from Tesla about my delivery and then, "ooh, too bad we missed you and gave your car to someone else...get back in line". Alas, no missed calls, voicemails or status updates. Tesla, what have you reduced me to?!?!? #beenwaitingsuchalongtime

My phone died yesterday and I was down about 20 hours before back up and running. My irrational self was positive that this particular 20 hour time span, out of the 5,184 hours since I placed my order, would be the time when the coveted call came in. I was truly worried I would have several missed calls from Tesla about my delivery and then, "ooh, too bad we missed you and gave your car to someone else...get back in line". Alas, no missed calls, voicemails or status updates. Tesla, what have you reduced me to?!?!? #beenwaitingsuchalongtime

#youhavecometotherightplacebutstillneedserioushelp

I have reminded my SA and my Alliant guy has talked to his Tesla rep. I have a week before delivery so I was hoping they would have it fixed by now. They say that they see a "ticket to get the discount" on my account.

When I asked them about it, they said they saw the "ticket" on my account. The discount was posted to my account within 10 minutes of that text.

So the “edit” button no longer shows to edit my configuration (October estimated delivery). Any idea how I can change my order at this point?
The edit button disappears once you finalize all steps like trade in, payment etc. to make changes just text/call your SA. If you don’t know who that is just call the place you selected as delivery center and they should be able to help you 👍

Me, too. Fighting the urge to switch to 21s...
Right there with you in 19” purgatory. Ordered MSLR 3/2 RN# 11458 blue/cream 19” FSD. Really don’t want the 21”but am worried they will be shutting down the MS line soon to switch to the X line without finishing out the remaining MSLRs with 19”…

Reactions: Btrflyl8e