Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so now there are 19s with silvers not the black being spotted? what on earth is going on with this situation
They were likely loaded on to a truck and take to the service center for delivery. But then held back.

In fact, I recall a member was supposed to pickup last week with 19s and was told it would be this week. Anyone recall who that is? Can we tag them for an update

Reactions: Danlbrau
They were likely loaded on to a truck and take to the service center for delivery. But then held back.

In fact, I recall a member was supposed to pickup last week with 19s and was told it would be this week. Anyone recall who that is? Can we tag them?

might have been @dfinn1 but not 100% positive.

spotted a black/21" going north on i-95 in NH earlier today, anyone from the here? :) same spec as what I have ordered

Attachments

• 64727652193__CF7B6788-9D69-4608-9475-3483F3605EFC.jpeg
    64727652193__CF7B6788-9D69-4608-9475-3483F3605EFC.jpeg
    592.6 KB · Views: 83
Tesla randomly called and said if I wait 24-48hrs (possibly longer) I could get the 2k discount since it needs “manager” approval. I declined, I can’t wait any longer. So sad that they are just now looking into this as soon as I have a pickup date, like they couldn’t establish this months ago? I am pushing for them to send me a check after delivery but was told it was to be prior to delivery.

I advise folks to ask their SA to start that approval process early if you are expecting a prerefresh discount