Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Friends, I don’t believe it. I got the golden ticket!!!

Attachments

• 485AF6BE-BB6E-4FD0-B743-280639198019.jpeg
    485AF6BE-BB6E-4FD0-B743-280639198019.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 102
Quick off topic question. I have my 19 inch rims from my 2016 Model S. They are 245 /45. I do not know a lot about tires but if I put spacers could I use them as my winter tires for the colder north Texas months on my new LR coming next week? If so what size spacer would I need abs is there any downside to using spacers and the wheels? Thanks
Dave

Quick off topic question. I have my 19 inch rims from my 2016 Model S. They are 245 /45. I do not know a lot about tires but if I put spacers could I use them as my winter tires for the colder north Texas months on my new LR coming next week? If so what size spacer would I need abs is there any downside to using spacers and the wheels? Thanks
Dave

I wouldn’t recommend using spacers. I’ve never been a fan. Safety first. You want the wheels to sit fully and properly on the hub. For this expensive of a car you can afford some winter wheels.

Reactions: doubleshot
Friends, I don’t believe it. I got the golden ticket!!!
Alright gang, my date changed to August right after I got the vin. I haven’t received the email or text yet, but there is all the history.

Order Date: February 5th, 2021
Location, Ventura County, California
My date was originally a firm March, but changed frequently since April.

March -> August -> June 1-31 -> August -> June 22-30 -> June 21-30 -> Blank -> June -> June 21-30 -> June -> Blank -> June -> August -> June 22 - 30 -> Blank (for 5 days) -> August ->Blank -> August -> June 27 - 30th -> August (for 6 days) July 10th -18th (as of this morning) then I got the Vin around 6PM PDT. As you saw in my screenshot, the EDD then updated with the Vin and an August delivery date. It has now updated to July 10th - 14th.

MS LR, MSM, Arachnids, no FSD. No changes ever made.

For what it’s worth, my SA was right. He said my forecasted build date was 2 weeks, 2 weeks ago, then just July 6th, he confirmed it moved to 1 week and today I have a Vin. Thousands of refreshes later.