Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Andddddd back to blank. These teases need to end

Was going to reply to you about hanging in there since it will be worth it and how I had blank for almost 5 months - even had a VIN taken away. But, instead, I am just going to get into my fully charged refresh sitting in my garage and get over to Starbucks for my daily.

Sorry to hear that.. I'm sure you'll get a VIN shortly since you have time frame. Hope I could see time frame soon too.....

It's just been fluctuating between July and blank since the end of June
We ordered in December order RN114323xxx and it's also been blank since June. Blue, 19", Cream, Auto and FSD. SA won't even call back and on chat they don't know anything but just try to sell us solar.

Sorry to hear that.. I'm sure you'll get a VIN shortly since you have time frame. Hope I could see time frame soon too.....

It's just been fluctuating between July and blank since the end of June
We ordered back in December, Chicago area, RN114323xxx, Blue, Tempest, Cream, Auto and FSD and it originally said end of June and then went blank and been blank since. SA won't call back and on chat say they don't know but try to sell us solar.

Guys.. no VIN yet but it's first time ever getting this time frame.

I'm gonna hold my breath but maybe I can consider my order has been soft matched..?

Attachments

• CFDF9B46-6617-4EFE-8692-6FDE27F64FC6.jpeg
    CFDF9B46-6617-4EFE-8692-6FDE27F64FC6.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 77
After reading the post about a 19” order getting an estimated delivery date I checked mine...and yes, after weeks of blank, I have an August date!

#1144, white on white, 19”, FSD, order date 1/28...San Jose area of CA
Something definitely happened with 19’’ wheels since we all are getting dates now. Cant trust these dates as my MX says October which I find super unlikely! I am taking whatever comes first at this point but really want the X.

Reactions: Ormond and Danlbrau
I wonder if we can change to the subscription version of FSD without a price change on the car. I have FSD on my order but would rather buy it after or use the subscription model…but the $5k price increase is potentially in play if I remove it…

Guys.. no VIN yet but it's first time ever getting this time frame.

I'm gonna hold my breath but maybe I can consider my order has been soft matched..?
Looks like our cars will be twins. Did you look at the website source to see if a hidden VIN might be out there?

Just had July, no dates show up today. Previously blank since June (with a date range Jun 27-30) disappeared last month.

Ready to see Tesla show some love for those of us with so-called "Priority Delivery".

Best of luck!

Reactions: Zaker89
Looks like our cars will be twins. Did you look at the website source to see if a hidden VIN might be out there?

Just had July, no dates show up today. Previously blank since June (with a date range Jun 27-30) disappeared last month.

Ready to see Tesla show some love for those of us with so-called "Priority Delivery".

Best of luck!
Where in the source would the VIN be?

Reactions: Ormond and Zaker89

Best of luck!
Yes I have checked and empty in source code.