Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery appointment updated in my account from June 15 to June 18. No communication regarding reason for delay. No surprise there. Only text I received was the original one saying the delivery date/time is tentative and likely to fluctuate and I should wait to hear directly from delivery team. No word from them yet. Waiting is actually harder knowing it can be any day now...on pins and needles.
Right there with you. Jan order (RN1143), upgraded to 21" on 6/29. VIN on 7/4, cancelled trip for EDD 7/11 and every single day the EDD window pushes back. SA confirmed car has not been gated from fremont logistics. Sigh.

I have a lower RN (114402), Black Exterior, Black Interior, FSD, 19'' Wheels. No VIN, No EDD.
Must be logistics related, RN114857, LR, 21, White, Cream EDD has narrowed 7/29 to 8/5, Got call from SC, saying we should get car in a couple of weeks and confirming we still wanted it. St. Louis SC, figure they are filling trailer spots.

That and they are trying to saturate cars in different markets. The Midwest is probably one of their slowest markets, so figure not that many MS being sold in Missouri.

Reactions: Jjc8
My delivery date has been blank since January, aside from a week in May when it said "June" but today it says "July." Now ... without a date range, and being already halfway through July, and also the whole 19" thing, I'm not making any phone calls to the bank or anything but it's nice to see something there. Looks like a few other people with 19s got July also? Will be interesting to see if that pans out. I'm still assuming August or September but July will be a nice surprise.

My delivery date has been blank since January, aside from a week in May when it said "June" but today it says "July." Now ... without a date range, and being already halfway through July, and also the whole 19" thing, I'm not making any phone calls to the bank or anything but it's nice to see something there. Looks like a few other people with 19s got July also? Will be interesting to see if that pans out. I'm still assuming August or September but July will be a nice surprise.
Seems like those who ordered before jan 2021 are seeing "July" for 19" wheels. Hope that actually holds true

Reactions: JASONRAD