Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too am back in the "blank" club. Ordered within mere minutes of the refresh announcement on 01/27/21. MSM, white, 21", FSD. Already bought and installed rhe wall connector unit, bunches of accessories, etc. I am AGAIN giving serious consideration to just pulling the plug...RN114418... cheers y'all...

I too am back in the "blank" club. Ordered within mere minutes of the refresh announcement on 01/27/21. MSM, white, 21", FSD. Already bought and installed rhe wall connector unit, bunches of accessories, etc. I am AGAIN giving serious consideration to just pulling the plug...RN114418... cheers y'all...
Hopefully it means they're ready to send a whole bunch of our config out to the East Coast (one can dream)

I just noticed...it looks like a bunch of us getting blanks recently are in FL....

Hopefully it means they're ready to send a whole bunch of our config out to the East Coast (one can dream)
Kind sir, this is complete insanity on our part; we've all said the same thing hundreds if not thousands of times and still hoping to throw lots of money to Mr. Musk. As despicable as he and his actions are, he's the smart one; we all need serious professional mental help...

P.S. my off topic post of today - as a former Peachtree City type, I've frequented the "Big Chicken" thousands of times pre-retirerment. At least we have 1 local Waffle House here - shows just what a class act I am...