Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm
1627049646126.png

My EDD October has disappeared again.

FWIW, I talked to two different SAs, last week and then again yesterday. I usually apply a hefty discount to anything they say, but for the first time, the answer was actually highly consistent - last week it was "you should have a VIN in 2-3 weeks based on your config, you ordered colors that are in high production, the line is moving fast" and this week it was "you should have a VIN in 1-2 weeks based on your config and I am pretty confident of that." I know, I know, imagine getting excited about consistency of reply.

(end of May order, Blue/Cream/19, no vaporware)

Of course, neither of them had any knowledge of a delivery hold which is pretty obvious from this forum... so how reliable are they... well we all know the answer.
After joining this group and reading extremely consistent SA praise, I felt no reason to try to reach out to any SA. BTW, word on the street has it my initial SA was terminated the end of January 2021.

Reactions: foos
After joining this group and reading extremely consistent SA praise, I felt no reason to try to reach out to any SA. BTW, word on the street has it my initial SA was terminated the end of January 2021.
My SA has switched places BC of people like me who call in every week and ask to see any hope for the delivery date.
I’m calling again to see what’s up with the delivery date for this order.

My EDD October has disappeared again.

FWIW, I talked to two different SAs, last week and then again yesterday. I usually apply a hefty discount to anything they say, but for the first time, the answer was actually highly consistent - last week it was "you should have a VIN in 2-3 weeks based on your config, you ordered colors that are in high production, the line is moving fast" and this week it was "you should have a VIN in 1-2 weeks based on your config and I am pretty confident of that." I know, I know, imagine getting excited about consistency of reply.

(end of May order, Blue/Cream/19, no vaporware)

Of course, neither of them had any knowledge of a delivery hold which is pretty obvious from this forum... so how reliable are they... well we all know the answer.
What was your EDD before it disappeared?

I’m getting a free ChargePoint from Volvo for our other car. I’m sure I could live with one charger but I figure if they are there I’d rather get both. I’ve got a cyber truck on order too. For those with 2 EVs do you have a single or dual charging at home? Definitely not interested in musical cars.

Hey on a positive note, my account is now "August" for 3 days running! Woot!
So did mine, until today. Now it's back to blank. Aaarrgh!