Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, I don’t have anything other than order agreement and lemon law disclosure. Did you order LR or Plaid and when did you order? Also 21” wheels or 19”? I’m sure my 19’s are what’s holding my orders up.
MPVA contains your VIN (and other stuff), so it only appears when your car is built AFAIK (or building).
Those two documents are normal when you’re in the “waiting” phase- like most of us are.

When did you order it ?
When did you order it ?
I ordered a plaid on June 18th. I had a VIN by the 23rd of June. I rejected it because of a few defects. Then started hearing about run times of the LR and decided it was fast enough and down graded 2 days before the price increase. The crazy thing is I was put on priority because of the rejected car. The priority held when I down graded. But my config is also one of the ones that they are producing in quantity.

Reactions: hcdavis3
While I’m completely in agreement with you, I partially appreciate causing Tesla some pain because they are so so so bad at communicating. My only hope is that there’s enough pain they somehow decide to institute better customer service and PR communications because it’s untenable on their end to continue status quo.
You would only be causing pain to a $25/hr SA who’s twice as frustrated with all the inquiries because they’re kept in the dark as much as we are.

Fleet-wide holds/decisions like these aren’t made at the retail level. Spam Elon‘s Twitter to hire a competent COO to sort out Ops and a PR rep to publicly address issues (we’re all aware of pandemic-related supply chain constraints, at least just use that as an excuse).

Reactions: Louiedog