Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, this morning my LR/White/White/19” EDD of “July” disappeared and was replaced by a Blank and this (Still no VIN):

86F8B78D-A96E-476A-9A9A-6EB6CDB519D7.jpeg

Progress?

So, this morning my LR/White/White/19” EDD of “July” disappeared and was replaced by a Blank and this (Still no VIN):

View attachment 687842

Progress?
Respectfully friend, welcome to the club; if an EDD goes blank then returns weeks later then repeats a dozen+ times, you may join us on the dais which BTW is almost full with only a few open seats with thousands occupied. Not funny, as we all know. Apologies...

I was in Princeton sneaking around the lot and there were 3 x 21” LRs on there. Int colors were White, Cream and Black. Very surprised to see how nice the cream looked.
I saw up to 5 refreshes I Springfield today Behind a glass separator from the show room. I saw two Plaids out for delivery, for one I was going to wish the new owner luck and congratulate, whe I heard issues with the driver’s side rear bumper. SA said mobile repair can fix, owner didn’t seem happy, I shut up and moved in, nice to finally see some in person, and experience the hold-removal in person…one day that may be me (LR, not Plaid though)