Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some LRs with black and cream interior were spotted in Decatur, GA today.

(Sourced from a local FB group. Sorry to Tiffany if I'm stealing your thunder here!)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627835005027.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627835005027.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 122
  • FB_IMG_1627835007436.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627835007436.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 82
  • FB_IMG_1627835010070.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627835010070.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 87
Took delivery saturday afternoon at 2pm

Scheduled at 3 but just couldn't wait and went there anyway. I was standing under the shadow around 10 minutes and a staff came to me to help and brought my car earlier.

The car is gorgeous and very great build quality. Here are some opinions so far

- Yoke feels great. No problem turning, including u-turn. Had to get used to controlling signals but now I don't need to see those buttons. Very good!

- I've heard that software is buggy enough so I didn't expect that much but there was no problem except dashcam view is still not available(expected to come with update. Voice command with 'Open Dashcam viewer' opens up dashcam viewer app but couldn't load any of recordings. And no energy app yet. Other than those, everything was fine.

- Seats are super comfortable and these cooling seat features is very helpful when it's really sunny.

- Interior design looks much more premium than photos. Trust me. Whatever you imagine, it's beyond that. (I especially loved the alcantara materials on pillars and it was very very soft. Even softer than the same from GT3

let me keep update if I remember more.

View attachment 690500View attachment 690501View attachment 690502View attachment 690503
Simply gorgeous; ENJOY!!

Reactions: Zaker89
@omarsultan I don’t believe I’m able to update the Model S Refresh Tracking, but it seems the page for “White interior with VIN” is misconfigured, and showing much more. Apologies if I’m the tenth person to mention it. Would love to check that page rather than scan through every VIN :)
I cannot update it either (and I don't have the time to figuer out the permissions), but you are correct, the selection query is off a bit. It should be:
=QUERY('Model S'!A:Q,"Select * where J <> '' and J like '%White%' and L <> ''", 2)

This is what it finds:

1627836311362.png

Took delivery saturday afternoon at 2pm

Scheduled at 3 but just couldn't wait and went there anyway. I was standing under the shadow around 10 minutes and a staff came to me to help and brought my car earlier.

The car is gorgeous and very great build quality. Here are some opinions so far

- Yoke feels great. No problem turning, including u-turn. Had to get used to controlling signals but now I don't need to see those buttons. Very good!

- I've heard that software is buggy enough so I didn't expect that much but there was no problem except dashcam view is still not available(expected to come with update. Voice command with 'Open Dashcam viewer' opens up dashcam viewer app but couldn't load any of recordings. And no energy app yet. Other than those, everything was fine.

- Seats are super comfortable and these cooling seat features is very helpful when it's really sunny.

- Interior design looks much more premium than photos. Trust me. Whatever you imagine, it's beyond that. (I especially loved the alcantara materials on pillars and it was very very soft. Even softer than the same from GT3

let me keep update if I remember more.

View attachment 690500View attachment 690501View attachment 690502View attachment 690503
Congrats! Beautiful car.

Like others, I find it hard to believe. There are build dates well into July and it just does not seem to make sense
Yeah it was a surprising bit of info to me, that's why I figured I'd post it here to get others' take on it. I'm glad others feel that doesn't add up.

Also my EDD just went back to blank from July now that it is August. 1143 reservation on 1/15 (Red LR/White Int/19").

Reactions: cwanja
19 inch wheels? So that to me means Tesla should be contacting people and saying if you go with 21 inch wheels we can deliver sooner. Of course also find another supplier of wheels. Of course that may take to much time anyway.

Now the reason I came over was to ask about making a change. We want our S LR no later then Christmas. Ordered in May and have the locked in old price. I ordered before we heard about details of the possible new tax credit. We chose white exterior and white interior (Stormtrooper look) and FSD. Now with the $80K limit in the new tax credit legislation we should change interior back to black and add FSD post getting the credit. The question for anyone that has made changes. Does removing FSD move you to the back of the line? Does changing interior move to the back of the line? Does either change trigger the price to go to the new price?
I called by SA about this and even going to the black interior won't drive the cost below $80,000 as there is also a $1,200 delivery charge.