Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh gosh after seeing these and those wheel cover hubcaps again up close, I'm given up on the whole 19" wheels - screw the extra ~31 miles or so max of range as I won't really ever need it that much. They are too fugly and I'm not spending $100K on a car with hubcaps this ugly or hubcaps period. Those 21s look too good :)
AGREE 1,000%

After ordering in Jan pre-release, upgrading to 21s (before the price increase), A LOT of following up with SA, and a switched VIN, she’s finally here! Costa Mesa CA contactless delivery today. So if you ordered after Jan/Feb don’t get too hyper, hopefully production ramps up. Better pics later.

Initial review after 15 miles driven:

1. No fit & finish issues that i’ve found so far. Was informed you have 100 miles to report any fit & finish issues/request =O
2. Comes with chill, sport, insane & dragstrip. Insane feels identical to our 2016 P90D with Ludicrous ($140k car)
3. New Bluetooth priority mode; hoping this means the car won’t grab the call going on in my home office when wife pulls in 🤣
4. Yoke is super easy to use and field of vision is excellent combined with lower dash profile
5. 21s look great!
6. interior is 10X better, eg. wood looks luxurious, hidden air vents = cleaner look, front center console slides several different ways with actual usable compartments & cupholders, FOUR wireless phone charging pads, and fold down center in back with cup holders + storage slot

She’ll go in for tint, PPF, ceramic and caliper/emblem custom color soon.
It’s going to be hard to fight temptation to upgrade the 2016 AP2 MX 😮

Attachments

• 1F1D36E8-D5EC-40AA-8702-0A01F7803ED7.jpeg
    1F1D36E8-D5EC-40AA-8702-0A01F7803ED7.jpeg
    832.6 KB · Views: 86
  • F71FEB2E-DD17-4B51-91B6-7BE83140C340.jpeg
    F71FEB2E-DD17-4B51-91B6-7BE83140C340.jpeg
    815.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 5A31449A-BAF7-4F24-999A-447B3C877992.jpeg
    5A31449A-BAF7-4F24-999A-447B3C877992.jpeg
    371.1 KB · Views: 61
After ordering in Jan pre-release, upgrading to 21s (before the price increase), A LOT of following up with SA, and a switched VIN, she’s finally here! Costa Mesa CA contactless delivery today. So if you ordered after Jan/Feb don’t get too hyper, hopefully production ramps up. Better pics later.

1. No fit & finish issues that i’ve found so far. Was informed you have 100 miles to report any fit & finish issues/request =O
2. Comes with chill, sport, insane & dragstrip. Insane feels identical to our 2016 P90D with Ludicrous ($140k car)
3. New Bluetooth priority mode; hoping this means the car won’t grab the call going on in my home office when wife pulls in 🤣
4. Yoke is super easy to use and field of vision is excellent combined with lower dash profile
5. 21s look great!
6. interior is 10X better, eg. wood looks luxurious, hidden air vents = cleaner look, front center console slides several different ways with actual usable compartments & cupholders, FOUR wireless phone charging pads, and fold down center in back with cup holders + storage slot

Dude, would you PLEASE mind taking a couple mins to let us know how the night time driving is with the headlights... Nobody can confirm for sure that they've actually UPGRADED them to something useful when compared to the outgoing Model S with totally crap poor headlights.
Also, if you could, can you peak your head inside behind the headlight and take a picture of the part number sticker??? Pretty please?? :)

Reactions: An Introvert
Dude, would you PLEASE mind taking a couple mins to let us know how the night time driving is with the headlights... Nobody can confirm for sure that they've actually UPGRADED them to something useful when compared to the outgoing Model S with totally crap poor headlights.
Also, if you could, can you peak your head inside behind the headlight and take a picture of the part number sticker??? Pretty please?? :)
It’s already been confirmed that they are the same weak headlights from the previous Model S.

Reactions: oktane
I ordered early May with RN1149 north Jersey, white with black interior, original with 19” switched to 21s before the price increase. Held September for a couple of weeks then blank. Honestly don’t think this will be available until October or later. This is my first EV, brutally honest this is the worst buying experience I ever had lol. SA has no other info except it’s in “building planning “. 🤷‍♂️

5. 21s look great!

Congrats. Very nice. I am dreaming my same config with 19"