Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today was delivery day. I will say, its a nice car like everyone said. This is my 4th Model S, and each one keeps getting better. As always, there are some issues that will need to be corrected, but no show stoppers. The most annoying one is the programming of Homelink won’t work. The car won’t even let the process start. Maybe I need the new software update. Anyway, here are some pics from today. I am waiting to get my 2021 pre refresh MSLR+ picked up, so I figured I would take some side by side photos as well. The refresh is certainly wider.
Nice!

I thought Tesla no longer includes Homelink standard, that you have to pay a little extra. Maybe it's in the 'Upgrades' section of the app. But this may only be for the Model 3.

Couple questions.
Just got a VIN, and asking for final payment.

Questions:
1) The EDD now shows February, but earlier today was Aug 26-Sep 3. Why would it show Feb?

2) Since I ordered early Jan, I'm supposed to get 2,000$ off, but that isn't showing on final invoice. Who and how do I contact someone at Tesla for the fix?
Thanks for your help.

Couple questions.

Questions:
1) The EDD now shows February, but earlier today was Aug 26-Sep 3. Why would it show Feb?

2) Since I ordered early Jan, I'm supposed to get 2,000$ off, but that isn't showing on final invoice. Who and how do I contact someone at Tesla for the fix?
Thanks for your help.
Ha ha! I called it this morning, per the @jebinc Theorem! You followed the pattern perfectly. The Feb bug will go away shortly, likely within a few hours, to be replaced by a near term window. For the $2K, check with your SA. Mine said it would be reflected in the final MVPA, no later than 24h before pick up. Congrats!

Couple questions.

Questions:

Thanks for your help.
Somewhere in the forum I saw mention of some website bug that would show people with VINs as Feb delivery? I'd call your SA and ask about it if you have one

The day after receiving my Tesla apology email my EDD went from October to December. Today my EDD changed to Oct. 30 - Nov.20, do they have any idea?
I have a Vegas trip in Nov. problems, problems, and more problems.
My order is MS, gray metallic, cream, 19" and wood and I ordered June 23rd.
solution: go to Vegas, win a butt load of money, cancel LR, buy a plaid, receive plaid before you would have gotten the LR anyway :D

The day after receiving my Tesla apology email my EDD went from October to December. Today my EDD changed to Oct. 30 - Nov.20, do they have any idea?
I am very angry at myself for considering that Mr. Musk et al finally decided enough is enough and with this new system, we might have honesty and FACTUAL information. This entire debacle is actually worse now. Am I the only one that feels this way? I've been tempted to just cx and move on!??!

@Mike4660 That’s exactly my configuration, plus FSD. I ordered 7/29 and took delivery yesterday, 8/13. Just over two weeks. VIN is a fresh higher one as well, and not from that “bastards” lot. Details in siggy and avatar.

Attachments

• AE241B66-159E-494B-B543-42FB1DC9F5AA.jpeg
    AE241B66-159E-494B-B543-42FB1DC9F5AA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 4042F10C-C5D6-482F-81B7-4F9947F08344.jpeg
    4042F10C-C5D6-482F-81B7-4F9947F08344.jpeg
    461 KB · Views: 55
Today was delivery day. I will say, its a nice car like everyone said. This is my 4th Model S, and each one keeps getting better. As always, there are some issues that will need to be corrected, but no show stoppers. The most annoying one is the programming of Homelink won’t work. The car won’t even let the process start. Maybe I need the new software update. Anyway, here are some pics from today. I am waiting to get my 2021 pre refresh MSLR+ picked up, so I figured I would take some side by side photos as well. The refresh is certainly wider.

View attachment 696586View attachment 696587View attachment 696588View attachment 696589View attachment 696590View attachment 696591View attachment 696592View attachment 696593View attachment 696594View attachment 696595
Congratulations. Looks great!