Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 5/28/21 (RN1150XXXXX) – Refresh 2021 Model S Long Range, white exterior, black interior, 19" Wheels and FSD – My EDD was updated on 8/10/21 to 11/28/21 - 12/18/21

My EDD was updated to 11/17/21 – 12/7/21 on 8/13/21

My EDD was updated to 11/22/21 – 12/12/21 on 8/14/21

Tampa, FL

I fear these slight movements in EDDs is more likely related to order cancellations moving folks up the line than production scaling improvements.
If true that would be great! My ideal outcome from this whole cluster would be 1) for me and others here to get a beautiful, exciting car 2) for Tesla to get punished by the market for failing to ramp customer service and continuing their “we are just a little startup” crap. It’s time for Tesla to grow up if it wants to be a real competitive car company, and being buoyed by a legion of fanboi retail investors and the addition to the S&P does not help anyone who wants to be a customer.

I respect Elon Musk for his achievements - I think in 20 years when most cars are EVs the history books will point to him as the prime motivator -but man the guy is a doink when it comes to ops. He needs his own Tim Apple at this point.

Well, I just returned home with my spaceship. My son described it as, “sex on wheels”…
I would describe the acceleration as “violent”! Man, I think the powah is going to tear the 19s off the rims! It’s really a beast!
@jebinc It would really be great if you download the "Tessie" app. (2 week free trial) and measure the efficiency of your range with the 19's. We can then compare my 21's and report back to the forum with our results.

I fear these slight movements in EDDs is more likely related to order cancellations moving folks up the line than production scaling improvements.
Only the monkey really knows. We are all just Mongos.....and Mongo only pawn in game of life....
mongo.gif

I ordered on 5/28/21 (RN1150XXXXX) – Refresh 2021 Model S Long Range, white exterior, black interior, 19" Wheels and FSD – My EDD was updated on 8/10/21 to 11/28/21 - 12/18/21

My EDD was updated to 11/17/21 – 12/7/21 on 8/13/21

My EDD was updated to 11/22/21 – 12/12/21 on 8/14/21

Tampa, FL
We have the same config..I ordered about a month before you but have a later EDD date range

Reactions: MEL-22
Well, I just returned home with my spaceship. My son described it as, “sex on wheels”…
I would describe the acceleration as “violent”! Man, I think the powah is going to tear the 19s off the rims! It’s really a beast!
Are your 19” Pirelli tires summer or all season? I understand that they are specially made for Tesla & are not listed on the Pirelli site.

I thought the Tesla site listed the 19” as having all season tires. I am not sure those Pirelli are anything but Summer tires. I was hoping to use the 19s for winter (mild here) and then use 21s for summer. Wish there was more info on those tires. But there is no M/S stamp

If true that would be great! My ideal outcome from this whole cluster would be 1) for me and others here to get a beautiful, exciting car 2) for Tesla to get punished by the market for failing to ramp customer service and continuing their “we are just a little startup” crap. It’s time for Tesla to grow up if it wants to be a real competitive car company, and being buoyed by a legion of fanboi retail investors and the addition to the S&P does not help anyone who wants to be a customer.

I respect Elon Musk for his achievements - I think in 20 years when most cars are EVs the history books will point to him as the prime motivator -but man the guy is a doink when it comes to ops. He needs his own Tim Apple at this point.
Tim Cook would whip Tesla operations into shape so fast it would make Elons head pop

I stated a few pages back that if some bogus orders get canceled, theoretically everyone's EDD should get pushed forward. Regardless of batch production, that just means the next batch will be produced sooner due to reduced numbers...