Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My March order is behind a lot of later orders. Ugh.

Oct 18-Nov 7
Sep 4-24
Sep 21-30 / 20-30
Today: Oct 17-Nov 6

This isn’t cool. I even told them, if they can’t get it to me by Oct 24, I need it delayed till Nov 21. They said I’d be sent back to the end of the line if it arrived during that window, nothing they could do.

I haven’t been this pissed since the start of the process.

The fact that 19”s come with summer tires, and that all weather tires aren’t even available from them right now, is just the cherry on top.

I really should cancel my order, but I’m sticking with it because I have the old price locked in.
Unacceptable! You have a right to be pissed ref summer tires only!!

I did offer to pickup in freemont or at service center but they keep insisting on delivering to my house. I was thinking of going to service
Center but I think it would just get me more pissed off and accomplish nothing.

Is it just me, or do you want to tell the pessimistic individuals here to please, and mostly kindly, just STFU. Were here to amp each other up with false hope! Don't rain on our parade with logic! SHEESH!
Facts !!

My March order is behind a lot of later orders. Ugh.

Oct 18-Nov 7
Sep 4-24
Sep 21-30 / 20-30
Today: Oct 17-Nov 6

This isn’t cool. I even told them, if they can’t get it to me by Oct 24, I need it delayed till Nov 21. They said I’d be sent back to the end of the line if it arrived during that window, nothing they could do.

I haven’t been this pissed since the start of the process.

The fact that 19”s come with summer tires, and that all weather tires aren’t even available from them right now, is just the cherry on top.

I really should cancel my order, but I’m sticking with it because I have the old price locked in.
FWIW, my SA says my 19” will be AS.

I have my delivery date Aug 29th at noon. Having trouble with where the pickup is going to be. When I called about the 2,000 not showing up, they did say it has been noted and my pickup point is home delivery. I have talked to them twice and both times said home delivery. First off I never asked for that and second, I live over 300 miles from closest delivery center. They did say they would be in contact with me as the time gets closer.