Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN assigned today. Date range shrunk down to 9/4 - 9/7 a little later.

Made my final payment. Everything seems to point to this actually happening.

MS LR, MSM/blk, 19", FSD, OD 2/4, RN1144, Chicago PU.
Could be one of the first LR 19s to take delivery. I am not sure of another one with a date range.

Received my VIN today (!). My RN was 1143XXX, ordered in early Jan, White, Black, 19" no FSD. Delivery later this week.

BUT, they are retracting my $2k discount offer for a pre-refresh order! Has anyone else been told that they won't get this discount applied to their MVPA? They said they ended the offer at the end of June??? Curious to know if others were similarly screwed over here.

Received my VIN today (!). My RN was 1143XXX, ordered in early Jan, White, Black, 19" no FSD. Delivery later this week.

BUT, they are retracting my $2k discount offer for a pre-refresh order! Has anyone else been told that they won't get this discount applied to their MVPA? They said they ended the offer at the end of June??? Curious to know if others were similarly screwed over here.
Not true. I’m picking up Thursday and my SA told me it will show up on my final MVPA. Others have also gotten the credit and got delivery after June.

sorry if this has been asked before but do vins get assigned randomly throughout the day or during a certain time of the day
Dont know but all I know is I refresh my account 10-12 times a day, despite knowing the EDD is mid November. Sad but true..... 🙉

But based on prior messages I recall reading it can happen any time of the day....

Dont know but all I know is I refresh my account 10-12 times a day, despite knowing the EDD is mid November. Sad but true..... 🙉

But based on prior messages I recall reading it can happen any time of the day....
You’re not the only refreshing the screen time and time again throughout the day lol. You’re not alone.