Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery yesterday at 5:00! I have a bunch of thoughts on the Refresh that I’ll make a post with after a photo shoot tomorrow morning but wanted to post up this picture super quick 😁

2A5E54AA-BD2E-473F-B288-BF29A48D2D9C.jpeg

The Monroney Sticker does not show any tire information, as seen in the attached Model S LR example (not mine).
Thanks ! That settles it.

We are assuming the XM Sirius just needs software to enable it.

I have seen other makes with tire info, but looks like Tesla does not.

When anyone gets a 19” with All Season, please share some photos of the tires so we can see what to expect.

To get the right look, you have to do spacers otherwise the wheels will tuck about 15mm in co pared to the stock refresh wheels which would look pretty terrible.

But I agree, they are a great option in my opinion. Have always liked the Turbines and Twin Turbines, they just look right on the Model S.

Holy s**tballs. My EDD, which rarely fluctuates, just jumped from Oct 19-Nov 10 (3 week window) to Sept 25-30. EOQ push?
What happens if I don’t want it that soon? I was actually hoping for November. Still have 3 months on my lease.
What is your order? White interior? Looks like they swapped east coast for west coast EDDs this week

Reactions: Bleedblue82