Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy s**tballs. My EDD, which rarely fluctuates, just jumped from Oct 19-Nov 10 (3 week window) to Sept 25-30. EOQ push?
What happens if I don’t want it that soon? I was actually hoping for November. Still have 3 months on my lease.
That's unique; let me ask Elon, we're meeting at noon for Sunday brunch with mimosas.

Simply amazing that Tesla cannot get this right; why can't a Tesla V.P. procurement type contact a Pirelli V.P. to get the definitive answer then post FACTS to EVERY Tesla employee.

Imagine if Tesla SA types and higher got a really difficult question, such as:

Is it true Plaid requires 93 octane but 91 will suffice in the S LR?

Later...
No kidding. Seems the 19’s were definitely a problem. Maybe it was getting all seasons as well? Maybe coordinating stock and disbursement of all season vs summer? Maybe too daunting? So, to make Q3 numbers and to calm us all down with no edd’s, they just started firing out to all parts of the country the summer 19’s. And now we’re noticing and maybe as expected, they’re letting the SC’s problem solve. I have seen references that a SC here or there had to get sign off from corporate to swap and have received approval. But I also see some SC’s are sticking to the narrative the echo Pirelli is special and all season and refuse to swap. Just building my ammo pile of data. Hopefully not needed…

Who specifically from Tesla made the commitment? Local SC?
Local SC got commitment from “corporate “ to make the change.

Attachments

• 16012385-00A4-4947-B8B6-92F280AB7D9C.jpeg
    16012385-00A4-4947-B8B6-92F280AB7D9C.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 78
  • 88CE0014-EE26-49FD-843A-34E317095E8B.jpeg
    88CE0014-EE26-49FD-843A-34E317095E8B.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 62
  • F0A58321-9D44-4581-B0FC-E324B9997AC9.jpeg
    F0A58321-9D44-4581-B0FC-E324B9997AC9.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 0D792025-CB02-4879-BF82-367F55A479CE.jpeg
    0D792025-CB02-4879-BF82-367F55A479CE.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 99747E06-D0F6-4DB1-B686-137DC117E23E.jpeg
    99747E06-D0F6-4DB1-B686-137DC117E23E.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 61
Holy s**tballs. My EDD, which rarely fluctuates, just jumped from Oct 19-Nov 10 (3 week window) to Sept 25-30. EOQ push?
What happens if I don’t want it that soon? I was actually hoping for November. Still have 3 months on my lease.
The mind control satellites will "know" if you are ambivalent and your date will just get pushed out. Have faith.

If that somehow doesn't happen, you'll get a call that you have a car and will not be able to resist when it comes.

Reactions: feixingyuan
That's unique; let me ask Elon, we're meeting at noon for Sunday brunch with mimosas.
I think waiting until noon is completely absurd. It's 9am somewhere!

The mind control satellites will "know" if you are ambivalent and your date will just get pushed out. Have faith.

If that somehow doesn't happen, you'll get a call that you have a car and will not be able to resist when it comes.
You are correct. There is no way that I can resist it. Maybe they will take my MS back a couple of months early?

Yes, Pirelli has versions for winter mentioned in this write up about Elect. It appears that this Elect is a summer tire.

I really like a tire specifically designed for EVs. Most of my driving will be in warm Florida, but what happens if I escape the summer heat/humidity and spend a few months in the north east where temperature could fall below 45 in fall? What happens to the tire? Does it lose air, fall apart, experience excessive wear, have a blow-out, etc? Should I be concerned driving at 39 degrees?

Reactions: tbaud
interesting. I have the same car configuration order and very close RN RN11503 but haven’t had a EDD for about a month. Utah delivery so if it is going to be September, it sure would be good to know soon.

Reactions: planetary
As of today, you can change "Almost" to an even later range, 11/19-12/09/21.

That is nuts! Have you called Tesla to ask how they can justify filling so many earlier orders prior to yours? I’m sure the response would be inadequate but might be worth a try. As someone else mentioned, have you completed the order checklist? If not, that could be the reason. Hope the situation improves for you.

This has all been super helpful to sleuth around more. The Porsche “winter” which I don’t want. However, it led me to finding the actual “Pirelli P Zero Elect ALL SEASONS“ with a picture of the treads! The smoking gun if you will….😉
Beautiful. And its says clearly ALL SEASON under the P ZERO label, so no fishing around for a "M+S" or 3 peaks and a snowflake hidden in all the other symbology.

1) The Mulroney stickers on all the LR that I have seen clearly state ALL SEASON tires. Does that mean that Tesla will be swapping out all our tires ? Or will they simply be changing the Mulroney soon ?

2) Are the All Season also labeled with PCNS for noise cancellation ?

FWIW, Rivian is using Pirelli also, but an All Season tire.