Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 12.35.55 PM.png

From my understanding, you are missing part nine and 10 from this image. It is the sub trunk cover and corner saver cover. Some also are saying that the parcel shelf is missing as well. Not pictured here.

Last edited:
Question for those in NorCal/Bay area - Do you think the roads here will cause issues with the arachnid wheels? I've heard they're quite susceptible to flat tires due to pot holes/bad roads. Anyone have any inputs on this?
Also, would I need winter tires in bay area? Looks like the arachnids are winter tires. And even the pzero tempest wheels are not all-season. What are your thoughts on these?
The reason I ask is because I'm torn between the 2 orders I have. While I really love the arachnids and white interior, I'd rather not have to deal with issues related to the arachnids and go with the tempests. Any suggestions/thoughts are much appreciated.
In my 25 yrs here, never used winter tires. Forgot there was such a thing

I've had FSD for over two years on my M3, been a beta tester the entire time, and can say that on the roads I travel the experience is worse than a year ago. Luckily I got FSD for $2k so it's not the biggest waste of money, but spending $10k on what I've been testing for the past year - NO WAY!

For $10k you should feel very confident with FSD, almost to the same level as EAP. For those of you who are still eager to test it out, get the one month subscription. The first time you have FSD attempt to make a left hand turn at a light you'll be glad you saved that $10k.
Didn't know it could be had for 2k. I didn't get it never plan to. Another total musk vaporware. Can't imagine paying more than 4k for that PoS.

We got our Tesla! After waiting 10 months, we picked it up in Ft. Myers. Car was in perfect condition (as far as we can tell) and the delivery team did a great job getting it ready for delivery. And, as everyone says, all the drama of waiting goes away when you walk out, get in the car and drive away.

Three random thoughts. 1) if you are a pre-refresh order and expecting the $2,000 discount, you will have to wait until you get your final payment info (which will not have the discount). Then call your SA to get discount. It took about 3 days for it to show up on our final price.
2) After you take possession, and download the app, the manual is not available. Manual for S & X are on the car only. Understand that is because there are always updates and manual is constantly revising. We downloaded the manual a few weeks ago and have found it useful to browse the basic info & features.
3) Not excited about the look of the wheels.
View attachment 707119View attachment 707118View attachment 707117
I think the wheels are growing on me. And who gives a flying f. You got a sexy red Tesla and the wheels can be adjusted, anytime, at your leisure. I think they look great on red. Sincerely.

We got our Tesla! After waiting 10 months, we picked it up in Ft. Myers. Car was in perfect condition (as far as we can tell) and the delivery team did a great job getting it ready for delivery. And, as everyone says, all the drama of waiting goes away when you walk out, get in the car and drive away.

Three random thoughts. 1) if you are a pre-refresh order and expecting the $2,000 discount, you will have to wait until you get your final payment info (which will not have the discount). Then call your SA to get discount. It took about 3 days for it to show up on our final price.
2) After you take possession, and download the app, the manual is not available. Manual for S & X are on the car only. Understand that is because there are always updates and manual is constantly revising. We downloaded the manual a few weeks ago and have found it useful to browse the basic info & features.
3) Not excited about the look of the wheels.
View attachment 707119View attachment 707118View attachment 707117
I went thru it over the 19’s tried to jump the line with 21’s before the 10k config tax glad I did because I really hate the 19’s car looks good.

Ok, the date slipped on my delivery, so after waiting all way for prep to complete, I am going to end up getting it tomorrow (maybe)

On the phone, the delivery center lady told me that it WILL be missing a few items, and I will have to schedule a separate appointment to pick them up in the future (cargo covers, etc)

(Factory pickup)