Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN! As an additional data point, my EDD shortened this morning to 9/16-9/23, and a few hours later I got an email requesting payment, and when I checked my account VIN was there. I’m a Fremont factory direct and don’t have an appointment yet.
View attachment 709466
Quick update to this. Today my EDD shrank to 9/15-9/19. No delivery appt yet. Tesla debited my bank account for payment today. Things are moving fast, likely because I’m factory direct so no delays for scheduling a spot on a transporter or traveling to a delivery center. So once this puppy rolls off the line she’ll get the once over and handoff to yours truly.

Not entirely true. I fully expect 2021 model year deliveries to continue about halfway into October until you start getting cars manufactured in October. Though if they delivery every produced car by end of quarter, first deliveries in October should have a VIN that is a 2022. We shall see in a few weeks.
Yes that is what I mean. Oct 1 manufacture = 2022 model year.

LR White/white/19" no FSD. RN 1153x.

7/9/21: Ordered - initial estimate Oct.
Mid Aug: Feb.
Late Aug: Blank.
9/3/21: Dec 12 - Jan 11.
9/8/21: Blank.
9/15/21: Dec 13 to Jan 12.

Moved back 1 whole day - gotta love Tesla's preciseness! I am convinced I have the latest delivery of anyone out there with a 30 day window - no? :)

Reactions: Midwst modlS
Out of habit I opened the Tesla app today and my car is showing in the app now. Has just been a blank screen up until today. Scheduled delivery for 9/28
Same, see attached.

Attachments

• IMG_7165.jpg
    IMG_7165.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 70
Same, see attached.
Mine shows like this as well and I've had a April EDD ofr the majority of my wait (blank again now for almost a week) 1154
That is the new design of the Tesla app. Was introduced in v4. Easy access to your reservation, although it just opens a web browser tab to your Tesla account. The post should probably say it "shows my reservation" as opposed to "my vehicle", but I get the intent. @Aleks0404 was spot on with their guess.