Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally…it’s almost time. Ordered Jan 4..
Multicoat Red/white interior/21”/fsd…and the $2k discount applied this morning as promised
0125365C-0663-482A-AD4C-5EB96C856AE7.jpeg

Mine changed from Feb to Dec 22 - 31. Seems like I am gonna celebrate Xmas/NY around costa mesa delivery center.

So someone mentioned that Feb pattern (EDD changed to Feb, 2022 and within 48 hrs you were given another similar EDD as previous one but with a shorter period), that seems to be true.
Mentioned that pattern a few times. Should give people some hope. It’s an odd ‘bug’ (feature?).

Last edited:
Mine changed from Feb to Dec 22 - 31. Seems like I am gonna celebrate Xmas/NY around costa mesa delivery center.

So someone mentioned that Feb pattern (EDD changed to Feb, 2022 and within 48 hrs you were given another similar EDD as previous one but with a shorter period), that seems to be true.
that "bug" applies to only the EDD date changed to Feb, 2021 or a specified EDD range in Feb? my EDD just changed to Feb 20 to March 20, is this the kind of case the bug is about?

I took my end of month trip out to my SC today to sniff around. They had a few LR and a few plaids. All the LR with 19 inch wheels now have Continental AS tires. All the plaids regardless of wheel size have Michelin or Pirelli summer tires. The SA also said all the LR 19s have been Continental AS for a while. All the examples I looked at today were very clean with no panel or weather stripping alignment issues. Significant was the rear door interior panels which in late August were all out of alignment by a lot are now all perfect. Sadly, wormy now seems to be the norm. "That's where the cover splits to let the airbag out."

Discussions with the very friendly SAs revealed that Tesla seems to be working to get all the Q1 and Q2 orders delivered asap. They were confident that I would see my car in late December. They are anticipating a huge EOQ and EOY push. As far as vin model year, they are expecting it to change to 2022 in November or December. That said I should get a 2022 car.

As we all know, the SAs have special inside information and wouldn't ever make anything up, so I'm confident what I was told is all true.

My edd remains unchanged at Dec 14 - Dec 31.

I took my end of month trip out to my SC today to sniff around. They had a few LR and a few plaids. All the LR with 19 inch wheels now have Continental AS tires. All the plaids regardless of wheel size have Michelin or Pirelli summer tires. The SA also said all the LR 19s have been Continental AS for a while. All the examples I looked at today were very clean with no panel or weather stripping alignment issues. Significant was the rear door interior panels which in late August were all out of alignment by a lot are now all perfect. Sadly, wormy now seems to be the norm. "That's where the cover splits to let the airbag out."

Discussions with the very friendly SAs revealed that Tesla seems to be working to get all the Q1 and Q2 orders delivered asap. They were confident that I would see my car in late December. They are anticipating a huge EOQ and EOY push. As far as vin model year, they are expecting it to change to 2022 in November or December. That said I should get a 2022 car.

As we all know, the SAs have special inside information and wouldn't ever make anything up, so I'm confident what I was told is all true.

My edd remains unchanged at Dec 14 - Dec 31.

Great news for my Q2 order!!!! Did he mention anything Q3 & Q4 2020 orders that are still hanging out there?

Tesla QC:
P.S. you can "easily" see the trunk interior on the right side!

Forgot to mention - rubber weatherstripping on the frunk left side sticking up 1" near the windshield. The drivers seat looks like knife cuts along perforations in the ventilated seat. Right rear seat also defective.

How can these issues not be seen by QC? There is QC, isn't there??