Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today. Two minor fit issue on exterior other wise Pretty good.
Fit and finish Much bette than my 2020 Y
Like everyone no floor mats, trunk liner also missing cargo floor 😂 those something I can wait

Attachments

• F785DBF0-8E7B-4CF8-8598-E28A0CB74F82.jpeg
    F785DBF0-8E7B-4CF8-8598-E28A0CB74F82.jpeg
    468.4 KB · Views: 99
Calling @Btrflyl8e ! We’re all waiting! 😄
I've been DRIVING! I've had 2 Model Essesses, and this one just drives different in all the best ways. Nimble, super fast with less effort, smooth, quiet, the white interior is incredible. I'm in love all over again!

Mine says it was manufactured 11/21, but that makes no sense...hmmm Oh, month and year, lol. I'm exhausted.

I've been DRIVING! I've had 2 Model Essesses, and this one just drives different in all the best ways. Nimble, super fast with less effort, smooth, quiet, the white interior is incredible. I'm in love all over again!

Mine says it was manufactured 11/21, but that makes no sense...hmmm Oh, month and year, lol. I'm exhausted.
Congrats! Glad you are enjoying!

I cannot confirm nor deny that I may or may not have seen triple digits at some point today.

I still have a few things to figure out and a few settings to dial in. But as they say. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.
A little triple digit heatwave in the Sunshine State?? 😉 congrats and that’s awesome!! Making the rest of us supers jealous….

I have a delivery tomorrow for an MF430! Yes, I know you're wondering what the heck an MF430 is doing this late when there are NF vins. 2 weeks ago I called to order an inventory Model S. They said they have a couple of damaged in transport long ranges in Orlando. (I am leasing so the value of the car doesn't matter much to me) My advisor stated they were all repaired (the things wrong were some scratches on the underside and a small scratch somewhere on the paint) so I ordered the car. The big day is tomorrow at 6pm. I hope the car is actually fully fixed but we shall find out knowing Tesla. What do you guys think? Anyhow, I'm super excited!!
btw: they gave me a 3k discount for all the damages and the car has 16 miles on the odometer so it's still brand new.
I know you're leasing but be careful. I talked to an SA through the NE corporate office and he was looking for an S LR for me and saw two Black/Black in Florida but had flood damage and they were brand new. Not sure what your specs are and not even sure if what the SA was telling me is true, but just thought I would still let you and others on here know.

Reactions: BruinIvy and MEL-22
I know you're leasing but be careful. I talked to an SA through the NE corporate office and he was looking for an S LR for me and saw two Black/Black in Florida but had flood damage and they were brand new. Not sure what your specs are and not even sure if what the SA was telling me is true, but just thought I would still let you and others on here know.
I know of a Black/Black LR in Orlando Thats had extensive paint work done. Maybe the same car? I have the vin in my email somewhere.

I cannot confirm nor deny that I may or may not have seen triple digits at some point today.

I still have a few things to figure out and a few settings to dial in. But as they say. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.
Congrats! Enjoy your new ride. I hope to see triple digits too when I drive:D

Well looks like the February bug is alive and well.

I ordered in May. Rn1149. Had nov28-dec26 edd until it changed to February last Friday.

Today, i woke up to a new edd and a 9 day window, Dec22-Dec31

My configuration is msm, white and 19s

Praying to see a VIN in the next 10-15 days
If you look at my signature, I had the same edd change as urs, but after dec 22 - dec 31, mine got pushed back to Jan - feb , then mar - apr.

gee well I hope there is no extensive damage.... I talked to 2 different people and asked them what damages were done on the car and they both stated the same thing. I really hope it is all fixed up and that they are telling the truth. We shall find out at 6pm! Ill post in the evening/night with an update. btw I have a blue/cream LR with 19s. When I ordered it told me where the car was located b/c it was inventory. It was in the Orlando Tesla body repair center or something like that. That gives me some promise that they fixed it. Anyhow Im still excited!!! I actually had a RN 1151 order for a LR Blue/white but its edd is march (and has been for like 2 months) and I need a car before the end of the year so the wait has been real!!!