Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it finally happened. Received a text this morning at 11am stating my car will be delivered today instead of tomorrow. It got delivered at 3pm! Haven’t been able to check it out much since I’m at work but noticed most gaps are even, was missing the privacy cover however came with all the mats and keys (fobs and cards).

There’s a storm coming here in the Bay Area but here is a quick shot. It’s going in for tint and ppf tomorrow so will post more pix once it’s back.! Took it for a quick spin and instantly forgot the past months of stress and headaches! Good luck to everyone waiting, it’s definitely worth it!!

Attachments

• 50F47C29-DA22-4EA5-850F-8BB4DBDB4F41.jpeg
    50F47C29-DA22-4EA5-850F-8BB4DBDB4F41.jpeg
    793 KB · Views: 80
Well it finally happened. Received a text this morning at 11am stating my car will be delivered today instead of tomorrow. It got delivered at 3pm! Haven’t been able to check it out much since I’m at work but noticed most gaps are even, was missing the privacy cover however came with all the mats and keys (fobs and cards).

There’s a storm coming here in the Bay Area but here is a quick shot. It’s going in for tint and ppf tomorrow so will post more pix once it’s back.! Took it for a quick spin and instantly forgot the past months of stress and headaches! Good luck to everyone waiting, it’s definitely worth it!!
Congrats, looking good. Where are you taking it for ppf? I'm also in the Bay Area.

Update:
Picked up Yesterday! Worth the wait as others have said. Such a beautiful car. Pick up was quick. Only have two small issues, almost 3. It was missing floor mats but they gave them to us before we left. The trunk interior seems off and misaligned and we have a mobile service appointment scheduled for the 20th.

Lastly the passenger door sometimes doesnt close correctly, and in order to get it to close you need to use some force. They are going to look at that during the mobile appointment.

On another related note i drop off the Model 3 to Getmethevin tomorrow morning. Process so far seems real smooth. They are giving me a little more money than i paid for it including taxes, and drove it for almost 4 months while waiting for the Model S!

My Jan order is now in its date range hopefully it won’t get pushed. I have to say my excitement about getting this car has waned badly with all the lies and bull**** that Tesla has given me over the last 11 months. This is my second Tesla and I really don’t know if I will go through this again.

Attachments

• ABB8883D-5D67-47A1-99C6-6E36704B88B1.jpeg
    ABB8883D-5D67-47A1-99C6-6E36704B88B1.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 69
My Jan order is now in its date range hopefully it won’t get pushed. I have to say my excitement about getting this car has waned badly with all the lies and bull**** that Tesla has given me over the last 11 months. This is my second Tesla and I really don’t know if I will go through this again.
I can totally understand your frustration with how you and others have been treated by Tesla during this process. It really makes no sense - especially for a repeat customer. I am hoping you get your car soon and it is perfect.

Same with me. I am also in Texas. I have been watching these forums almost every day for months and, the way things are going, I don't think I will see my car until mid Jan and you probably won't until late Jan. I say this because my EDD got pushed back before yours, and others have before me. There is rhyme to this, but the reason is anybody's guess.
Same over here as well, Texans getting pushed back

I picked up my car today in the basement of a parking garage. It was clean and only missing two things: the small corner corner trunk piece and the license plate frame.

View attachment 743055

The car had some dirty water residue from the recent CA rains. I could also tell the windshield and the rear of the car wasn't detailed at all. Minor annoyances.

Oh and my yoke must be straining so hard with a vein like that...

View attachment 743057
that's the most prominent vein I've seen yet? Did you mention to SA?

Pushed back to 1/7-2/4. Will be looking at taycans this weekend. I literally can't wait any longer, I've exhausted my current lease extensions
Def test/live with the Taycan if you can before purchasing for a bit. I had my Uncle's for 1 day and really didn't like the software interface and the lower touchscreen was kind of annoying to use (as well as my OCD hated the massive reflective fingerprints on it). The gauges cluster seemed great, but not the rest.

I am unfortunately starting to see some being pushed from jan/feb holding dates to march/april. That does not sound promising. let us see what kind of trend is developing here and which orders are the one pushed. I am afraid they seem to be switching the line to crank out Xs!!!!!

Reactions: BruinIvy
that's the most prominent vein I've seen yet? Did you mention to SA?
I haven't brought it up. I would be concerned if the presence of the worm means the airbag would have an easier/tougher time to deploy in the event of an accident.

I submitted a service request for my one missing trunk piece, missing license plate bracket, and the passenger door that takes extra effort to close.