Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I nearly bought the $500+ wall "charger" for my garage so I could keep the portable one in the car. Then the thought occurred to me: where would I ever plug the portable charger in when I'm away from home?? Maybe if I was staying the night at my parent's house, but that's very very rare.
Now, I just leave the portable charger connected to the 14-50 plug at home. If I ever have the need to charge away from home, that's what superchargers and other grocery store stalls are for.
I'm using less than 20% a day of that big LR battery, so 32A is more than enough charge rate.
14-50 has been just fine for me for almost 9 years. I did buy a used UMC from someone here years ago, because I do drive to Charlotte several times a year and I use it at my friend's house to plug into 110. That way I never forget to throw it in the car. But that's 4 or 5 times a year. And I also have a chademo adapter I keep in the car. Rarely gets used. 14-50 is more than enough for these big old batteries, I agree

Jeff, great to hear about your new owner experience as I too explore my evolved transportation system. I feel so much the same about most everything you said. Although, I have noticed no extra looks in my direction; Palos Verdes is swarming with Teslas...but it's nice to know mine's better than every other one I see (I've yet to see another refreshed S and unless you really know what to look for, it blends in to the old S crowd).
While I'm an instant fan of TACC, I was a bit disappointed how leisurely it gets back up to speed when the slow/stopped traffic starts moving again (even on follow 1) but that went away when I found I can goose the "throttle" to catch up and TACC stays engaged. Learning something new everyday...
Like you, I'm learning something new every day. Also, it's hard not to feel a little smug in the refreshed Model S. I'm glad you're enjoying your new ride.

Okay significant update. While I was refreshing both the app and this website maybe four times an hour I got a call from my sa that a car msm with black and 21 in Chicago suburbs was not picked up and is available however with the newer price with no fsd. Guess what guys eve though I had to give up the white interior and have to order a winter wheel tire package (2750$) and have to swap between winter and summer and pay about 5 k more and give up the 10 k fsd which makes my total increase 15k I said yes!!!!!! I actually didn’t say yes till I drove to the sc and said hello to the car. Was at night car barely gotten there not clean I simply walked around checked gaps and honestly just didn’t want to see much. No mats or trunk covers ofcourse. Anyways gave the yes and had the vin matched to me paid the Dow payment and scheduled pick up tomorrow!!! I guess I need to watch all the prep videos and order rims and tires.
I guess that is better than waiting to be pushed back to anymore or buy a used and then sell.
I think I read one guy in this club saying he had to give up delivery of a similar car because he would be out of town.

I have a delivery appointment! Just checked the app and there it was. Set for December 28th at 5PM. VIN is in the source code but not rendered on the page. Does it appear if the appointment is already set?

Ordered July 17th, MSLR, Black/Black 21” with FSD. Delivery in Ontario, Canada. Apologies to people who are still waiting with older orders! I know there are quite a few 114x’s still waiting, and it isn’t fair.

Ordered in September and RN1152? Thats july RN and after 20th july RN1153. Thats strange that again in September its 1152
Well I ordered July, but I told them to put the order on hold immediately. The reason I ordered was because before another price bump. After I got my expenses handled in the beginning of sept I told them to resume my order. So I don't know if they'll treat my order as July or Sept time.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Well I ordered July, but I told them to put the order on hold immediately. The reason I ordered was because before another price bump. After I got my expenses handled in the beginning of sept I told them to resume my order. So I don't know if they'll treat my order as July or Sept time.
If still 1152 shows on your app, then i guess your are july order and they will treat you as july order. Rest of depends on your configuration. White interior seems delayed.

That's so stupid. I know white interior is low supply, but to push my EDD to March-April? That's
That's so stupid. I know white interior is low supply, but to push my EDD to March-April? That's crazy.
I know , i dont trust in EDD , it changes a lot. Will believe it when see actual car.

Reactions: Woodchuck
Did the price go up another $5k? It says $94k, but when you scroll down for breakdown of vehicle price for cash, it says $99k now?
57CD40BA-41F6-4647-A196-705FCA43E554.jpeg

Attachments

• A836FEFD-B343-416D-BCEE-055BA2B0D5E4.jpeg
    A836FEFD-B343-416D-BCEE-055BA2B0D5E4.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Disagree
Reactions: chrisdh79
Okay significant update. While I was refreshing both the app and this website maybe four times an hour I got a call from my sa that a car msm with black and 21 in Chicago suburbs was not picked up and is available however with the newer price with no fsd. Guess what guys eve though I had to give up the white interior and have to order a winter wheel tire package (2750$) and have to swap between winter and summer and pay about 5 k more and give up the 10 k fsd which makes my total increase 15k I said yes!!!!!! I actually didn’t say yes till I drove to the sc and said hello to the car. Was at night car barely gotten there not clean I simply walked around checked gaps and honestly just didn’t want to see much. No mats or trunk covers ofcourse. Anyways gave the yes and had the vin matched to me paid the Dow payment and scheduled pick up tomorrow!!! I guess I need to watch all the prep videos and order rims and tires.
I guess that is better than waiting to be pushed back to anymore or buy a used and then sell.
I think I read one guy in this club saying he had to give up delivery of a similar car because he would be out of town.
While I am really happy for you getting the delivery, it really "bites" that Tesla didn't honor your original price after making you wait 7 months.