Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else get a text like this?

Attachments

• F089B9BA-5D99-4E83-BBB2-6253FBFEFF3C.jpeg
    F089B9BA-5D99-4E83-BBB2-6253FBFEFF3C.jpeg
    567.2 KB · Views: 118
Anyone else get a text like this?
I received a voicemail from the local Tesla service center with a similar message, they said they noted that I indicated that I am not trading in a vehicle and that I should be hearing from them before Jan 20 to set up a delivery date. My delivery date just updated this past Saturday from Mar-Apr to Jan 20-Feb 2. It got me feeling like this new range may be legit, we'll see. RN 1153.

Have the same EDD currently. Been there for a while now. Since my early December EDD.

Pretty much expecting a push but it is currently holding.
My EDD arrives tomorrow (12 Jan - 9 Feb). Hope it holds with VIN. 3 EDD’s under 2 weeks,, all pushed out after hitting them. Getting very tired of this. Simply want my car delivered.

Adios Amigos!

Delivery for RN1152, early July order, Black/Black/FSD happened this afternoon. The car is awesome, everything was included other than the trunk covers, and it was all worth the wait. The frunk seems like I need to apply more pressure to close, but perhaps its just me. The yoke is going to take some getting used to, but I'm already on my way, and I can only see the yoke "worm" if I'm really looking for it.

I'll start complaining about my delayed cybertruck delivery in about a year :)

Hi all! Long time lurker here, and active over on the MX waiting room thread. Got my VIN last Friday. And scheduled delivery for next Friday. Although car might be in by 18/19th and can possibly pick up earlier barring nothing wrong with it.
Been waiting for what seems like forever but am so close to putting this long and tiring journey behind me for a little faster one!
B6F4D6B3-CFE7-4A9B-98D8-DDCB254C45A5.jpeg

I drove to the Dublin California Tesla dealer to ask some questions. I wanted to know if changing from a cash purchase to financing would affect my eta. The sales advisor said only make that change after I get a VIN. I mentioned the headlights and tail lights change and he had not heard of it. I talked with another Sales advisor in Walnut Creek and he seemed very cavalier about it and said that’s a running change happening now and wondered how I heard about it. I showed him the pictures of the red one online in Taiwan. One thing that makes me think there could be a change happening is that normally in Dublin there are like 10 model S refreshes being prepped for delivery. This time I only saw one. There were three in service but one with protective wrap on it and a paper license plate. My Jan 28th 2021 1144 reservation just moved up from January 12 through January 26, 2022 to February 2 to March 2, 2022.

Hi all! Long time lurker here, and active over on the MX waiting room thread. Got my VIN last Friday. And scheduled delivery for next Friday. Although car might be in by 18/19th and can possibly pick up earlier barring nothing wrong with it.
Been waiting for what seems like forever but am so close to putting this long and tiring journey behind me for a little faster one!
View attachment 754828
Love to see them delivering to cinci.

My EDD moved this morning to Jan 28-Feb 25:( Not happy. I don't have a car after my daughter's Prius got stolen and totaled and she took my other car. Very sad.
I certainly feel your pain. I sold my MS in August after my SA assured me that my LR would be delivered soon. Crock of lies and I have been without a car now for 5+ months. Sorry to hear your EDD slipped. I am currently in my EDD window for umpteenth time and silence. I will be calling Tesla this a.m. to get status.