Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, you have to make two separate partitions, one TESLACAM and the other TESLAMUSIC, but it should work fine after that.
Thanks for this detail I already have 4 partitions on this 1tb drive, for different genres. Made it easier for my 2013 Audi to pull up the media contents quicker. Will have to see how it would behave when I put all the media under different folders under a single partition.

This. Mainly just wanted more storage and the read/write is better than what's included with the Tesla stick. Though I've read that heat can be an issue for SSD's sitting in the glove box. Guess we'll see this summer when I'll finally have mine. (God willing!)
Zero issues with the drive in the center armrest console, hidden under tissue box, for the past 9 years, with about 190k drive distance.

Will freeze/not play at times in extreme cold weather (15f and lower), and may skip a beat on a good pothole, but has held up well otherwise.

Last edited:
Haha when I call me SA all she does is tell me my EDD which I can already see in the app/website. My SA is totally useless and doesn't know anything. I hope your SA is telling the truth and applies to me as well. What is your RN?
Interesting, my config is a bit different; RN 1149/MSLR/Red/cream/19. Ordered in May, on my fifth date slip but my latest date now says February without any specific dates tied to it. Interested to know if this means I'm getting closer to a VIN assignment/delivery or a refinement of Tesla's delivery process?

Called SA again and they said it’s to be built the first week of February. Delivery mid feb. Hope that’s the case

I am sure you’ve been told before, but don’t believe a word of that until you see a VIN. I’ve been assured, numerous times now, that my car was “being built” on XXX date. Then it didn’t happen. Then was told, oh! It’s actually being built on *this* date!

Sadly until you get a VIN do nothing so you don’t set yourself up for failure. So absurd but they don’t know anything more than you do.

Lmao, my accessory pile is building up also. Got the floor mats, trunk liner, door edge protectors, cup holder insert, mud flaps, sun roof screen, wheels caps, pucks, and SSD storage for sentry.
You got almost everything except the car. I just have the floor mats for front and rear seats. Do you mind sharing where you got the door edge protectors, cup older inserts, sun roof screen, and wheel caps? Thanks. I never bought pucks all those 5 yrs when I owned the other two Tesla MS cars. Thanks

You got almost everything except the car. I just have the floor mats for front and rear seats. Do you mind sharing where you got the door edge protectors, cup older inserts, sun roof screen, and wheel caps? Thanks. I never bought pucks all those 5 yrs when I owned the other two Tesla MS cars. Thanks
Hub. Klutchtech Tesla Model 3/Y USB Hub 4-in-1 Center Console Adapter, Model 3 Model Y Accessories Game & Boombox Music USB Hub 2021 Upgrade for Refreshed 2021 Model 3 Model Y https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YDTNWKQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_8D6A24Z2MFFJBVG7DY3F

Edge protector. 3M 90211 36" Paint Defender Door Edge Protection Film https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IOQHRH6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_EFS0F2NWDDBD38D75EEM

Insert AOSK for Tesla Refreshed Model S Center Console Cup Holder Insert 2021 2022 New Model S only Amazon.com

Caps Lan yu, Tesla Model 3 Wheel Center Hub Cap Kit, S & X Wheel Cap Kit Center Cap Lug Nut Covers (4 Hub Center Caps + 20 Wheel Lug Nut Covers+1Pack Wrench) Tesla Accessories, For Blacksilver Amazon.com

Shade 2021-2022 Tesla Model S Glass Roof Sunshade

Dead pedal. VCiiC Stainless Steel Non-Slip Rubber Footrest Foot Rest Pedal Cover Pad with Adhesive for Tesla Model X Model S Amazon.com: VCiiC Stainless Steel Non-Slip Rubber Footrest Foot Rest Pedal Cover Pad with Adhesive for Tesla Model X Model S : Automotive

Last edited:
Reactions: bhakan
Interesting, my config is a bit different; RN 1149/MSLR/Red/cream/19. Ordered in May, on my fifth date slip but my latest date now says February without any specific dates tied to it. Interested to know if this means I'm getting closer to a VIN assignment/delivery or a refinement of Tesla's delivery process?
The EDD windows are usually 4 weeks long. "February" is just a simple 4 week window without any special meaning.

Last edited:
Tighter window is good, but hard to say with something two months out? I would think that you can use a couple others here to gauge when/if your dates are sticking. I ordered the same config back in May and am in VA so based on my window vs yours I would say it's fairly accurate (for now...).
I also have the same configuration and EDD. I've notice a few of us here. 🤞

Reactions: Concade1
I just got a call from Tesla asking me to pick up my Model S in the following three days. Unfortunately, I am out of town and cannot take the delivery. The salesperson told me that they can drop the car, and most of the people do not inspect their cars. He also mentioned that if I unmatched the car, my order may be canceled because the term states that I need to pick up my car otherwise they have the right to cancel the order. Moreover, since this is the second attempt of delivery, it gets more possible to get my order canceled.

Is it true or is it just a way the salesperson pushing me to take the car without inspection? Will it jeopardize my order if I put the order on hold and unmatch the car again?

Moreover, I saw some posts asking not to pay before I inspect the car. I wonder how this works? They ask me to pay and finish all the paper works online and they will directly deliver the car to my home. If I don't pay, they will definitely not deliver the car, so there is no way for me to inspect the car before payment.