Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally!!!

297573595_1141695583109545_2023769037916535676_n.jpg

So, after almost 13 months of waiting I finally have a confirmed delivery date.

However, contrary to my SA's written assurances back in April that My S would come with All Season tires, he now says it is arriving with summer tires. In addition to the assurance of the SA, and the fact I ordered a LR and not a Plaid, living in a Northern climate it would only seem logical and practical that I get A/S tires. My SA says they will not trade them out even though I stated I'm aware of many people doing just that.

Any suggestions on recourse I may have? After all this time, you would think they would throw me a bone.

So, after almost 13 months of waiting I finally have a confirmed delivery date.

However, contrary to my SA's written assurances back in April that My S would come with All Season tires, he now says it is arriving with summer tires. In addition to the assurance of the SA, and the fact I ordered a LR and not a Plaid, living in a Northern climate it would only seem logical and practical that I get A/S tires. My SA says they will not trade them out even though I stated I'm aware of many people doing just that.

Any suggestions on recourse I may have? After all this time, you would think they would throw me a bone.
Switch to the 21” wheels if you want the all season tires. There is a shortage of 19” All seasons across the country.

Congratulations on the car! That’s exciting to hear that it was in good shape when you picked it up.

Got a text message this AM that my car had left the factory! Hope to visit Dedham soon! Have a great weekend with the new ride.
Can that be done at this point? My car is almost at the local service center. Can the switch it to 21 inch wheels?
Sorry, I missed that. Probably too late to do it now. I did it a couple of months ago. Also improved my EDD by a good 7 weeks. I guess the more you pay them the faster they deliver your car.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
Took my delivery on Friday. Pretty good condition except for a couple of paint issues. Went on a 600 mile road trip to meet the extended family at the beach the very next day and have to say it's the best way to get a feel for your new car! One issue, on the second drive, before I left town, I've received an error that there's a fault in the adaptive ride control and it hasn't gone away. Ran into a mobile tech that was in my neighborhood with another car and he tried to fix but couldn't. Says it's likely some sort of firmware issue and should resolve when I'm not islanded anymore. Have an appointment for the week I'm back.
IMG_1275.JPG

Took my delivery on Friday. Pretty good condition except for a couple of paint issues. Went on a 600 mile road trip to meet the extended family at the beach the very next day and have to say it's the best way to get a feel for your new car! One issue, on the second drive, before I left town, I've received an error that there's a fault in the adaptive ride control and it hasn't gone away. Ran into a mobile tech that was in my neighborhood with another car and he tried to fix but couldn't. Says it's likely some sort of firmware issue and should resolve when I'm not islanded anymore. Have an appointment for the week I'm back.View attachment 838075
Damn... that car is so shiny, at first I thought you have a scuff on the front fender - it's just the reflection of the divider stripe :p

Took my delivery on Friday. Pretty good condition except for a couple of paint issues. Went on a 600 mile road trip to meet the extended family at the beach the very next day and have to say it's the best way to get a feel for your new car! One issue, on the second drive, before I left town, I've received an error that there's a fault in the adaptive ride control and it hasn't gone away. Ran into a mobile tech that was in my neighborhood with another car and he tried to fix but couldn't. Says it's likely some sort of firmware issue and should resolve when I'm not islanded anymore. Have an appointment for the week I'm back.View attachment 838075
That is an EXCELLENT color choice. Beautiful!

Reactions: expatstyles
I'm only a little salty that I ordered 4.5 months before you yet your EDD is only a week or so later than mine currently 🤪
I have been on this site long enough to learn there is no rhyme or reason between order and EDD. I think there is a 4 week window between when we get a vin assigned and the car arrives at the east coast. I hope that holds true. I can’t take delivery until September 13th.

Reactions: hydroEpower