Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I had gotten that message with the same “tentative” wording a few days before my delivery date. Hope it holds for you though!!
I have not been told that delivery is postponed/cancelled and the last I got from the SA was that “The vehicle may arrive sooner than the 2nd. If it does we will reach out to see if you are able to take earlier delivery.”
I would assume that, with the long weekend, the vehicle would have been delivered to the SC by now, so hopefully no news is good news.

Reactions: markol
I have not been told that delivery is postponed/cancelled and the last I got from the SA was that “The vehicle may arrive sooner than the 2nd. If it does we will reach out to see if you are able to take earlier delivery.”
I would assume that, with the long weekend, the vehicle would have been delivered to the SC by now, so hopefully no news is good news.
Amazing turn of events. I went to the SC just to see what’s up and saw my car parked there. Looked at the bumper and confirmed by SA it was fixed. Now scheduled for delivery tmrw morning!!

Amazing turn of events. I went to the SC just to see what’s up and saw my car parked there. Looked at the bumper and confirmed by SA it was fixed. Now scheduled for delivery tmrw morning!!
Now the big question would have to be ‘when were you planning to reschedule me for?’ Lol. Glad to hear that it worked out. I wish my SC was closer than an hour away, I would definitely pop in to see if it was there.

Now the big question would have to be ‘when were you planning to reschedule me for?’ Lol. Glad to hear that it worked out. I wish my SC was closer than an hour away, I would definitely pop in to see if it was there.
Haha yeah. Apparently they just arrived at the SC this morning after having the bumpers replaced. The systems still aren’t updated yet so my VIN still didn’t come back up on my profile. Hope everything is smooth tmrw morning!

How did things go with your delivery?
Sooo delivery didn’t happen yesterday.
My SA called me yesterday morning and told me that because my original VIN was dissociated
on my account due to the damage, they couldn’t print out the final documents without having someone on his team manually assigning me back the VIN first but they couldn’t do it yesterday because the guy was off. However I still went over to the SC and was able to inspect the car since it was all prepped and ready otherwise. Everything looked pretty good. They rescheduled me for delivery again this morning though and I just saw my original VIN is now reflecting again in my account so hopefully everything goes smooth today.

Sooo delivery didn’t happen yesterday.
My SA called me yesterday morning and told me that because my original VIN was dissociated
on my account due to the damage, they couldn’t print out the final documents without having someone on his team manually assigning me back the VIN first but they couldn’t do it yesterday because the guy was off. However I still went over to the SC and was able to inspect the car since it was all prepped and ready otherwise. Everything looked pretty good. They rescheduled me for delivery again this morning though and I just saw my original VIN is now reflecting again in my account so hopefully everything goes smooth today.
I got the confirmation call from the SC here today, for delivery tomorrow, so hopefully all will go according to plan.

How'd it go!
It went great, two minor issues that are going to have to get fixed. The passenger headrest is damaged, looks like it got scraped by something and one of the interior panels by the back seat on the driver’s side isn’t fitting quite right. Both were noted and I have put in a service request but other than that everything was there and panels were straight. I can’t get SiriusXM to activate even with changing my subscription from my old car and refreshed multiple times, but that is something to deal with tomorrow with XM.

Did yours have any issues?

It went great, two minor issues that are going to have to get fixed. The passenger headrest is damaged, looks like it got scraped by something and one of the interior panels by the back seat on the driver’s side isn’t fitting quite right. Both were noted and I have put in a service request but other than that everything was there and panels were straight. I can’t get SiriusXM to activate even with changing my subscription from my old car and refreshed multiple times, but that is something to deal with tomorrow with XM.

Did yours have any issues?
That's good to hear you didn't have too many issues.
Interior-wise I don't think I saw much other than just some stain on one of the side armrests but they were able to clean it up for me before I left. Otherwise, the biggest "issue" I had was one side of the trunk panel sits a tiny bit higher so it's not flush with the body... but I compared against a few others on the lot and they had the same issue. Not that big of an issue and don't think it's an easy fix so I didn't want to make a fuss out of it and will just let it be.

Have full front PPF and tint scheduled for next week though!

That's good to hear you didn't have too many issues.
Interior-wise I don't think I saw much other than just some stain on one of the side armrests but they were able to clean it up for me before I left. Otherwise, the biggest "issue" I had was one side of the trunk panel sits a tiny bit higher so it's not flush with the body... but I compared against a few others on the lot and they had the same issue. Not that big of an issue and don't think it's an easy fix so I didn't want to make a fuss out of it and will just let it be.

Have full front PPF and tint scheduled for next week though!
I have to book mine for PPF and ceramic. Not sure yet about tint, I drive into Quebec a lot and they have stricter tint rules for the front than Ontario.

Got SiriusXM to work after calling and having them do a full RadioID reset.