Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Tesla guys?
This will be my third. Both times before, it was about 2 months from order to delivery. I ordered in February. By June, I knew it would likely still be a couple of months but had a great offer that was too good to pass up, and I do have another car laying around.

I don't think anyone could have anticipated a wait THIS long.

Just joining in. Didn’t realize there was all this craziness going thought mine was the only one delayed.

I have a Model S Plaid on order. DBM, White with Carbon fiber, 19 inch wheels ans FSD. OD was April 3 ans RN is 1147. I had EDD of September 21 to October 14th which has now October 24 to November 21. My salesperson never respsonds to emails. We have other cars so it’s not life altering having the delay but I would just like a concrete date when the car will arrive. Curious if anyone has thoughts.

Just joining in. Didn’t realize there was all this craziness going thought mine was the only one delayed.

I have a Model S Plaid on order. DBM, White with Carbon fiber, 19 inch wheels ans FSD. OD was April 3 ans RN is 1147. I had EDD of September 21 to October 14th which has now October 24 to November 21. My salesperson never respsonds to emails. We have other cars so it’s not life altering having the delay but I would just like a concrete date when the car will arrive. Curious if anyone has thoughts.
Welcome to the thread! Always nice to see new members. :)

Hi all. New to this forum. Ordered 7/26 RN 1153. LR/Blue/White/21/FSD. In Southern Cali. Initially October, them Feb after the dreaded email: December, then blank, then November EDD. Out of the blue got a VIN on 10/5 and set a delivery for 10/12. Then received an email saying car would not be ready (found a scratch needed to be addressed)….not delivery set for this weekend. MF450 VIN. Hoping it happens!!! I’m excited and hoping there are no delays. This is my 4th Tesla, plus a new X and a cybertruck on order. Always been happy thus far hoping this doesn’t disappoint. Can’t wait.
Gives me hope, my order date 7/21 (RN1153) LR/MSM/cream/19”/FSD close to yours.

View attachment 721880View attachment 721881View attachment 721882View attachment 721883View attachment 721884View attachment 721886View attachment 721887View attachment 721888

My Model S arrived yesterday. LR/Blue/White/FSD/21" I ordered October 25th 2020. Paused the order in December when rumors of a refresh started appearing. Then resumed the order the day the refreshed car was announced. So it was about a week short of one year from order date. It is definitely a major step up from my 2018 Model X which itself was great. Overall, the car was in very good condition. There are a few paint blemishes/scratches and wrinkled seats, but I am sure I will cause more of both through daily use so I don't really care. So far the yoke is fine, but the blinkers are very annoying. The rear trunk is really loud when it opens so I might have mobile service take a look at it if it does not go away soon. The only thing the car is missing is the trunk cover.

Wow beautiful combo!! One thing only..the black trim sound proofing rubber on the door sill entranceway. Shouldn’t that just be on the underside of the door itself and hidden like most cars? Then the entire entrance sill would be clean paint and perhaps a Model S cover plate? Just wondering how it looks in real life the pic!

This will be my third. Both times before, it was about 2 months from order to delivery. I ordered in February. By June, I knew it would likely still be a couple of months but had a great offer that was too good to pass up, and I do have another car laying around.

I don't think anyone could have anticipated a wait THIS long.
The crazy thing is Tesla is doing better than most.
we all know it’s totally worth it.

Presumably you’re mt Kisco. Suspect that given similar EDDs you’re girl will be on same wagon as mine.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid