Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
06/11/21 Order date
RN1151
Estimated Delivery: November 10 - November 14
Have my VIN, was told it was in transit, I've already paid for the car and they said I'll have it in that estimated timeframe.
MS LR RN1144 White / White / Wood, 19" ,no FSD...
I hope mine is on that train Nov-8 thru Nov 12 in Florida

Anyone else have a delivery date that says TBD?
Haven’t had a delivery date since I placed my order in may and now it says “TBD, delivery timing will be available soon.
Plaid/Red/White/19
RN1149
People over on the MX thread started seeing "TBD" last week, so you're not necessarily alone. However, this is the first I've seen it happen to MS order holders as well.

People over on the MX thread started seeing "TBD" last week, so you're not necessarily alone. However, this is the first I've seen it happen to MS order holders as well.
I do live in Alaska so the delivery timing could be hard to put a date on, maybe that’s why it’s TBD. I’m really hoping that means the car is on its way.

I do live in Alaska so the delivery timing could be hard to put a date on, maybe that’s why it’s TBD. I’m really hoping that means the car is on its way.
Nah because other people who don't live in Alaska are getting that too. IMO, there are 2 things this could be: 1) The new "blank" or 2) An indication of impending deliveries. Obviously I hope the latter is true! :)