Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s the EQS EDD?
They say they should get orders in starting in January. But, they don't know how many per month they will get. Wrote 15 orders in the three days since they got the demo. The dealership got one 450 and one 580 which they will uses solely as demos. I offered to buy the demo I drove (color combination I wanted but it is fully loaded with every option). They said maybe in five months!

Interestingly, if you order a new long range with white interior now, dates pushed back up to June 2022 again (from November 2022). Black interior pushed up to October 2022 (from March 2023). Perhaps more on hand parts or better factory throughput than they were recently expecting 3 weeks ago when they pushed these dates back. Hopefully this is a good sign for all of us.

Been a hell of a day and a half away from the computer and devices. Never a bad break.

Swung by back this morning to check on a few more quality things right before sunrise. No one charging, no one loading or detailing cars. Just me and the car. More photos to come, but here she is.

As follow up to my mention about not checking the bumper - neither bumper has a single scrape on the underside of it. Was called today to try and take delivery tomorrow, but since they do not open till 12, cannot swing it. So Monday at 10AM (moved that appointment up), it will be mine. Sits for a week and then goes for:
  • Photosync IRD 30% across all windows, except windshield
  • Photosync IRD 70% across windshield
  • PPF full car
  • Ceramic coat two layers, entire car, including all windows and glass
  • Ceramic coat dash / doors and arm rests
  • PPF "Model S" door sill
Edit: apparently it has the warm, looking back at the photo. Now accepting name nominations :)

Attachments

• IMG_1773 copy.jpg
    IMG_1773 copy.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 66
Been a hell of a day and a half away from the computer and devices. Never a bad break.

Swung by back this morning to check on a few more quality things right before sunrise. No one charging, no one loading or detailing cars. Just me and the car. More photos to come, but here she is.

As follow up to my mention about not checking the bumper - neither bumper has a single scrape on the underside of it. Was called today to try and take delivery tomorrow, but since they do not open till 12, cannot swing it. So Monday at 10AM (moved that appointment up), it will be mine. Sits for a week and then goes for:
  • PPF full car
Edit: apparently it has the warm, looking back at the photo. Now accepting name nominations :)
OHHHHHHHHHHHH GORGEOUS!!!!!!! So happy to see it there for you! :)

• PPF full car
They gave you the option to pick up Sunday? Do you think they would let me finally pick up mines? lol

They gave you the option to pick up Sunday? Do you think they would let me finally pick up mines? lol
Definitely does not hurt to ask! They claimed to only have one more slot, 3PM on Sunday. Call and ask for Josh or Morgan. I will be knee deep in between BBQ steaks, fajitas and smoking a whole chicken.

• PPF full car
Congrats! That white interior is just fantastic. Hope mine comes before year end.

• PPF full car
Seeing your white interior helps recalibrate my choice - purdy!

Congrats! That white interior is just fantastic. Hope mine comes before year end.
Thanks! Definitely do hope many of you get yours car before end of the year.
Seeing your white interior helps recalibrate my choice - purdy!
Thanks! Seeing some and being able to finally sit in one, cemented the decision to wait as the right choice. So worth it.

We got a 2021 VIN a couple of days before 2022 VINs started appearing. When we bought our first X, the Raven came out a couple days later, along with a big price drop. We don't want to go through that again. We're now halfway through our EDD and still no delivery. We told Tesla we want a 2022 instead since we've been waiting almost a year.

I don’t think I am having much success finding a new refresh S owner near Orem Utah! Rokblokz will make us mudflaps but need a car for a few hours to measure :(

This car needs well built molded flaps. I already have some chips on the rockers and impact panels. That I got aftermarket wheels that have a smaller offset to sit flush with the fenders isn’t helping!

• PPF full car
Oh my, I LOVE that color combo! I'm drooling over your new car and it's getting me even more excited to see mine one day (same configuration)! That black paint looks so shiny! Love your Tuxedo car!