Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This really gives me hope! I've been stuck at Dec 11-31 for weeks, RN 1145 ordered 2/21
Seems like us earlier orders are getting the shaft now. Lol. I'm still at the same range when apology email went out. Now several orders ordered after us are bumped to early nov. :(

All's I know. I'll be sad if I don't have it by December but I'll still be waiting. Lol. This ish needs to hurry up.

Seems like us earlier orders are getting the shaft now. Lol. I'm still at the same range when apology email went out. Now several orders ordered after us are bumped to early nov. :(

All's I know. I'll be sad if I don't have it by December but I'll still be waiting. Lol. This ish needs to hurry up.
Same. It stinks that my employer returned me to the office on 8/18. The wait was a bit easier when I wasn't having to commute with a manual 6 speed that requires me to pump gas into it every week. It had been over 8 years since I had to do that task, and I had forgotten how much I hate it. This thing is costing me almost $60 a week! My Tesla cost me about $50 a month for this same commute.

I just keep telling myself this is good for me. I'd been enjoying driving teslas too long, so it wouldn't be quite as exciting to get my third one. Now I think it will be the BEST feeling ever. Whenever it comes.

So, I will wait.

You took my spot. :)

Crazy with your order date that mine moved up and yours settled to what mine just was.

Mine just updated to
Estimated Delivery: October 24 - November 13
I guess I’m “end of year push”. Doesn’t get any more “back of the line”.

If it holds, will be 14 months since order date, or 6 months since they started delivering it! Wow - don’t think anyone will have had a longer wait than me!

I’m just bitter ! Covid ruined summer 2020, Tesla ruined summer 2021…