Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super helpful! Perhaps keep LR and Plaid lists separate if we believe seat supply chain is the key issue. FWIW I suspect CF is also an issue albeit less so that the seats. But if CF is also scarce, I could see Plaid w/ white seats and CF being the true unicorns because Tesla will maximize deliveries by allocating CF to Black and Cream seats, and white seats to wood orders.
Added

I am not sure the specific process to get one, but I think if you have purchases several (whatever number) Tesla's, you get one. Technically, someone posted a photo and email address of their loyalty advisor in the main thread. Do not know the page number. You can go bark up the chain in person though, ask to speak to a sales manager.
Can you add me i am showing February currently after being August converted plaid+ order.

Super helpful! Perhaps keep LR and Plaid lists separate if we believe seat supply chain is the key issue. FWIW I suspect CF is also an issue albeit less so that the seats. But if CF is also scarce, I could see Plaid w/ white seats and CF being the true unicorns because Tesla will maximize deliveries by allocating CF to Black and Cream seats, and white seats to wood orders.
I seem to be a unicorn magnet. My Titanium S is also a unicorn :)

Those were order conversions from Plaid+ to Plaid, so we were supposed to keep our place in line.
My advisor said I have been placed on a “priority delivery list”. I asked what that meant and he said that I had priority delivery over any new orders in my region with the same config. You would think that would have been the case anyways.

My advisor said I have been placed on a “priority delivery list”. I asked what that meant and he said that I had priority delivery over any new orders in my region with the same config. You would think that would have been the case anyways.
Not necessarily! Tesla has a “push to the back of the line always” list. How do I know? Because I’m on it!!!

Range narrowed by one day

MSP/Blue/wjote6/19/FSD

Attachments

• EEC82E0C-BEED-4D7E-9AA6-1AD7A25F93C6.jpeg
    EEC82E0C-BEED-4D7E-9AA6-1AD7A25F93C6.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 81
Not looking forward to delivery in the middle of snowy winter and having to get winter tires/rims immediately. The triple curse of white interior, CF, and 19s.
I still can't believe their legal department would allow them to deliver vehicles with tires that say "do not use below 40 degrees" in the middle of a snowy winter. Of course, there are lots of things I can't believe their legal department would allow them to do (see, e.g., "Mad Max" mode).

So when you make any changes you get to the back of the line so the effective date of your order is now 7/5. Which is why you are later and fortunately you didn't fall in the Feb. delivery dates.
That's what I'm thinking on mine too. I changed to white interior May 15 ... But mine seems to be pretty in line. @Btrflyl8e that change was pretty far from your original order. May have messed up the order. Sucks.

That's what I'm thinking on mine too. I changed to white interior May 15 ... But mine seems to be pretty in line. @Btrflyl8e that change was pretty far from your original order. May have messed up the order. Sucks.

If you make changes, you do move around based on what your change is - i.e. if you change from a white interior to other color, you'll likely move forward right now if you have February. My latest order last week jumped from February up to late November even. My earliest order remains February that has white interior (started as Sep/Oct).

From the order of importance, I'd still say the date that you completed your full profile on the car matters most - that is what 3 SAs have told me now they go down the line on - if your profile is complete that is key. It is hard to tell though if you have a super early RN and then make changes otherwise if your at the end of the queue again at this point - some choice factors override that.