Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I suppose we should all expect to get March/April EDD next, based on this.
I surely hope not. I feel like we have been stuck at "step two" since they refreshed the delivery dates. And the designer still says "February / March" for a white interior. So I was in the "Dates go to if you had placed an order today for a few days (then everyone freaks out and calls)". And they just got side tracked on getting to step three.

I surely hope not. I feel like we have been stuck at "step two" since they refreshed the delivery dates. And the designer still says "February / March" for a white interior. So I was in the "Dates go to if you had placed an order today for a few days (then everyone freaks out and calls)". And they just got side tracked on getting to step three.
I very much prefer your view of things. The thing that gets me is cars of my same config had October dates if they have black interiors. It gives me hope that we will all be pleasantly surprised with early Q4 deliveries.

I very much prefer your view of things. The thing that gets me is cars of my same config had October dates if they have black interiors. It gives me hope that we will all be pleasantly surprised with early Q4 deliveries.
Just keep reminding myself that Tesla updated the designer to say "White interior deliveries start in September". There have been a few deliveries in June, July and August. But I hope the flood gates open like the 19s did. Tesla did the same thing with the designer - "19 deliveries start in August" and the VINs and deliveries flooded in.

But I am in the back of the line with a heck of a lot more worthy people who have waited longer in front. So I will be patient. Does not make the waiting any easier, but knowing that deliveries are starting will.

Just keep reminding myself that Tesla updated the designer to say "White interior deliveries start in September". There have been a few deliveries in June, July and August. But I hope the flood gates open like the 19s did. Tesla did the same thing with the designer - "19 deliveries start in August" and the VINs and deliveries flooded in.

But I am in the back of the line with a heck of a lot more worthy people who have waited longer in front. So I will be patient. Does not make the waiting any easier, but knowing that deliveries are starting will.
I'm not optimistic but still hopeful to see dates move up in the next week or so. But I've kinda reserved myself to thinking I'll end up w mine at EOQ Q4 :(

We will see more white interior S in Sep. The question is will the early reservation hold receive it first? Telsa will make 10k more out of later orders. The silver lining for Q1/Q2 2022 delivery is we are likely to see some minor interior and exterior updates. But will you get the car right after the updates? I don't know;)

We will see more white interior S in Sep. The question is will the early reservation hold receive it first? Telsa will make 10k more out of later orders. The silver lining for Q1/Q2 2022 delivery is we are likely to see some minor interior and exterior updates. But will you get the car right after the updates? I don't know;)
All I have to say about the whole "$10,000" is that there are significantly earlier orders who have late Q3 deliveries. So I find that to not be the case.

What I do believe is that Tesla will prioritize Plaid deliveries over LR. Which is fine, it is their flagship sedan. I get it.