Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already posted on the main thread but received delivery of my white interior CF Plaid yesterday. It was manufactured in May.
might be one of these...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-104510_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-104510_YouTube.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 67
Yeah the 20 day gap for everyone looks like a placeholder rather than "real estimate".
Welcome to the party. Yes. These are general placeholders. They don't get tighter till time is getting closer. They start shrinking, depending on your proximity to Fremont, further away you'll get a vin sooner, closer you'll get one closer to the window.

From reading the posts it seems to me Tesla secured materials for the white interior whether in hand or expected, and then theyneed to pertussis either the seats, etc. or allocate production. I've also seen where dates abs delivery move up, I hope they don't get pushed back. Afraid to get my hopes up.
What posts? The one dude that had no source saying Tesla confirmed two suppliers. Tesla had said Sept for white deliveries to start (yes a few tricked out before)

Welcome to the party. Yes. These are general placeholders. They don't get tighter till time is getting closer. They start shrinking, depending on your proximity to Fremont, further away you'll get a vin sooner, closer you'll get one closer to the window.
I give it 10 days before we go blank again! Remember my luck (or lack thereof) is going to rub off on all of you. We shall enter depression together!

I changed my music to the “mood booster” channel on Spotify… or was it “mood buster”. Can’t keep that straight anymore!