Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had the same Nov 11 - Dec 1 date for my May order, white exterior/white interior/21s. Hoping it holds and starts to tighten next month when closer. Don't mind it being a 2022 officially, as well as not in EOQ push at all.
Rocking the same. I figured September would be quiet with other orders being shuffled. I would start to expect some movement (maybe) towards the end of the month beginning of October as they plan Q4. If Tesla even plans.

Rocking the same. I figured September would be quiet with other orders being shuffled. I would start to expect some movement (maybe) towards the end of the month beginning of October as they plan Q4. If Tesla even plans.

Yeah, cool, see that your in TX too so could come in about same time. I'm just hoping we don't get into October and see a push back. I'd rather see things pull into early Nov, or even earlier if cancellations allow... Nervous when I refresh the order update page daily now a bit as gets closer.

Yeah, cool, see that your in TX too so could come in about same time. I'm just hoping we don't get into October and see a push back. I'd rather see things pull into early Nov, or even earlier if cancellations allow... Nervous when I refresh the order update page daily now a bit as gets closer.
Can agree. My wife is due in middle of October and has told me I am not allowed to leave to "get food" and disappear for three hours to accept delivery of my car. That is her one demand. I guess I can honor that. So I am OK with a late October / early November delivery.

I will use my new baby girl for internet points when she is born to post a photo in the Model S delivery thread 😬

October 2020 order. RN1141 LR/Blue/White/21”/FSD

Delivery date range has been September 27-30th for about a month now. It was mostly blank before that. Sales team is telling me gate date is October-November. Not sure which one to believe. The sales team also told me June, July and September. At least they are responsive.
Same config as you, mine moved up two weeks recently, good sign i'd say. OTOH the monkey could be a liar.

Can agree. My wife is due in middle of October and has told me I am not allowed to leave to "get food" and disappear for three hours to accept delivery of my car. That is her one demand. I guess I can honor that. So I am OK with a late October / early November delivery.

I will use my new baby girl for internet points when she is born to post a photo in the Model S delivery thread 😬
Umm. You’re housebroken!

On vacation in Hawaii and saw my first ever refreshed S today! Was going to a customer. Looked like it hadn't been prepped yet as was kinda dirty and had some protective film or something where the camera is between the doors. The white interior looked great!

The sales guy in there didn't really know his stuff. He suggested the difference between the plaid and the LR was just the spoiler, the wheels and 0-60 1.99s vs 3.7s!

Attachments

• 396D186B-8867-4BCF-A5E6-44573EB0D2D7.jpeg
    396D186B-8867-4BCF-A5E6-44573EB0D2D7.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 63