Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly not sure how you found the time for a single push-up between resfreshing the Tesla account page. I'm trying to juggle refreshes between starting a new job this week and all the things that come with that and also my excitement and getting ready for going to see Above & Beyond @ Red Rocks next week. It's all too much!
it was easy. I allotted 5 minutes to read the vehicle agreement, but since it is greyed out, that leaves plenty of refresh time AND time for a single pushup. Time management is everything. Hear that TeslaMonkey?????

VIN assignment just came through via email. 264 days from order date to VIN assignment.

EDD still showing Oct 23 - Nov 6. But based on local experience, I’ll probably get a call from the delivery center I’m the next 24 hours with better info.

MSLR, Ordered 01/23/21, RN114406*
MSM ,White Int, 19", No FSD
Current EDD = Oct 23 - Nov 6
excellent congrats. Where are you located?

VIN assignment just came through via email. 264 days from order date to VIN assignment.

EDD still showing Oct 23 - Nov 6. But based on local experience, I’ll probably get a call from the delivery center I’m the next 24 hours with better info.

MSLR, Ordered 01/23/21, RN114406*
MSM ,White Int, 19", No FSD
Current EDD = Oct 23 - Nov 6
MF452 VIN?

MF452 VIN?
MF451. I’ll ask for the build date once I get ahold of someone & report back here with the answer. Based on what I’ve seen elsewhere, I’m guessing it’ll be around 10/5-10/11 build date.

excellent congrats. Where are you located?
Southeast. Delivery center will be Pearl, MS. Please don’t dox me.

Did all you new VINs already have an October EDD before VIN assignment? I'm RN1143 January order and still showing Dec 4th - 31st EDD

🤔
Yes. Delivery date has been mid-Oct to early-Nov for several weeks now.

It was a Plaid RN 11578XXXX

Either the Plaid has no more of a queue or this is complete madness from Tesla. 452 is a new build and FL logistics. I am going the Plaid has no more of a queue. But why they are not building in order is beyond me.
Could have been a cancellation of an earlier RN when vehicle was already pointed to FL…maybe @sflgator threw his toys out of the pram after getting expelled From TMC