Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry didn't see the message, mines was white/white LR with 19inch and AP. I ordered it towards end of March. The date moved when I made the post.

View attachment 721606

View attachment 721605

got moved again today
IMG_4889.png

My EDD moved from Oct 28-Nov 1 to Oct 24-30.

VIN assigned
RN1144
Ordered January
Model S LR White/White/21s/No FSD
I figure it has to be 2 and maybe 3 weeks to Massachusetts (like it is for NJ) which tells me your baby was born and put on transport around October 3 to October 9th ish. Hopefully no build quality issues, or fender benders, and it should be ready to meet you in the dates they gave. that also gives me hope that the white LRs are really in production.

With the current used car market there’s a good chance you can sell it for near the same price in January.

The real question to ask yourself is would you be ok with your car-less situation for the next 4 months? With unpredictability of EDDs, it’s not impossible that you don’t get your S until March.
I guess my only "worry" is that in January by 2020 will not be "1 year older" which i know is complete BS but the industry seems to label it that way. We will see what happens to my EDD over the next 30 days

My EDD moved from Oct 28-Nov 1 to Oct 24-30.

VIN assigned
RN1144
Ordered January
Model S LR White/White/21s/No FSD
Just received the text to schedule a pickup. I was given the option for dates between Oct 29 - Nov 1. In other peoples experience, has anyone been able to receive their car earlier than their scheduled pick up date?

Will be picking it up in Massachusetts.