Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! Long time lurker here. Been following the LR delivery tracking thread since it was first created and now this white interior thread. I just never got around to creating an account. But I said to myself I would pay it forward once I got some real news. I placed my order for my model S LR white/white 21' on 1/14/21. My RN is 1143. Accepted the new refresh on 1/30. Been through all the yo-yoing of EDDs from March to July and now up until recently it was October. For the last two months my EDD was Oct 13-Nov 2. Then on Oct 9 my EDD changed to Oct 23-Nov 5. And then finallyyyy late last night while I was sleeping (instead of diligently refreshing my order page every 5 mins) I received a VIN!!!!!! EDD is Oct 29-Nov 4. VIN is MF.
IMG_9575.jpg

Hello all! Long time lurker here. Been following the LR delivery tracking thread since it was first created and now this white interior thread. I just never got around to creating an account. But I said to myself I would pay it forward once I got some real news. I placed my order for my model S LR white/white 21' on 1/14/21. My RN is 1143. Accepted the new refresh on 1/30. Been through all the yo-yoing of EDDs from March to July and now up until recently it was October. For the last two months my EDD was Oct 13-Nov 2. Then on Oct 9 my EDD changed to Oct 23-Nov 5. And then finallyyyy late last night while I was sleeping (instead of diligently refreshing my order page every 5 mins) I received a VIN!!!!!! EDD is Oct 29-Nov 4. VIN is MF. View attachment 722528
Congratulations!! Look forward to pictures!

Hello all! Long time lurker here. Been following the LR delivery tracking thread since it was first created and now this white interior thread. I just never got around to creating an account. But I said to myself I would pay it forward once I got some real news. I placed my order for my model S LR white/white 21' on 1/14/21. My RN is 1143. Accepted the new refresh on 1/30. Been through all the yo-yoing of EDDs from March to July and now up until recently it was October. For the last two months my EDD was Oct 13-Nov 2. Then on Oct 9 my EDD changed to Oct 23-Nov 5. And then finallyyyy late last night while I was sleeping (instead of diligently refreshing my order page every 5 mins) I received a VIN!!!!!! EDD is Oct 29-Nov 4. VIN is MF. View attachment 722528
Thanks for joining the party and sharing your fantastic news! This keeps me from getting too discouraged. Surely mine is imminent!

Thank you for sharing, that’s very reassuring! It means Tesla’s EDDs can be accurate after all if they don’t change for a while. I’m looking forward to getting a VIN in the next 2 weeks since my EDD window starts Oct 28.

Thank you for sharing, that’s very reassuring! It means Tesla’s EDDs can be accurate after all if they don’t change for a while. I’m looking forward to getting a VIN in the next 2 weeks since my EDD window starts Oct 28.
I am surprised that you haven't received your plaid yet but it has to be coming soon since there is finally white interior movement. It has to be the red exterior. I went back and forth between red and white exterior when ordering. The red is very sexy. 🤩

It’s not as severe as other slips, but the trend is it snaps back to a tighter window the next day. Keep faith.
Ouch. EDD slipped this morning by almost a month

November 23 - December 21​

Seems more accurate now. Most of us with a RN1150, in east coast/south, etc. have a late Nov-Dec date.

Seems like 12days prior to the window Vin’s are coming out. I’m thinking any day now for you. Good luck.

I am surprised that you haven't received your plaid yet but it has to be coming soon since there is finally white interior movement. It has to be the red exterior. I went back and forth between red and white exterior when ordering. The red is very sexy. 🤩
My first Model S (2012) was pearl white. My second one was red (2015). I’ve been in love with the red ever since. My wife has a red X as well.