Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In other peoples experience, has anyone been able to receive their car earlier than their scheduled pick up date?
There were several instances both EoQ and not when deliveries were able to happen the same day the car arrived. Depends on the delivery center staff and number of deliveries, quality of the car / required cleaning / QC and the whole “two day required QC on refreshed deliveries per the factory”. Have not seen the latter part of that list enforced hard, except for the firmware hold that happened in July / August (if I remember the timeline right).

Just got pushed back again today - new window is Nov 6 - Dec 4. Was Oct 25 - Nov 14 up until this morning. RN 1139, ordered on battery day, Plaid/White/White/19"/FSD. Still no VIN, but I'm hoping at this point that I at least get an NF VIN for my troubles :)
My Model X order still has no estimate - Plaid/White/White/6-seat/FSD/20". These darn white interiors are killing me...

Just got pushed back again today - new window is Nov 6 - Dec 4. Was Oct 25 - Nov 14 up until this morning. RN 1139, ordered on battery day, Plaid/White/White/19"/FSD. Still no VIN, but I'm hoping at this point that I at least get an NF VIN for my troubles :)
My Model X order still has no estimate - Plaid/White/White/6-seat/FSD/20". These darn white interiors are killing me...
Worth the wait!! White

FINALLY LETS GO!

Received today my VIN MF452 including the Email to pay for the car.

EDD narrowed to Estimated Delivery: November 01 - November 08

THX for the support guys.

I will say, looks like you ordered well after me but got the plaid so you were prioritized. But I also think they are making the exterior colors in batches, at least that's what it looks like piecing the recent posts together. First it was white exterior, now blue, expect MSM next then maybe, finally, red.

I'm seeing a lot of you a-holes with RNs higher than mine getting VINs and delivery dates here on the east coast.

Meanwhile, no changes for me. 2 weeks away from delivery window and no VIN.

I hate you all. Welcome to the club.

here's hoping the club is closing soon...but in the mean time, enjoy your white wine in the VIP room of the club.

In looking at the Tesla Model S order page right now, you can order a Plaid with black interior and get it by December, but a Plaid with white interior has an EDD of April.

For those of us waiting on year-end potential deliveries of white interior cars….that’s not inspiring much hope.
Remember white interior plaid Is different than white LR.
I still am showing nov 14- dec 4 black plaid white cf rn1153

Shockingly… I have yet to be pushed back. 😵‍💫😣🤞🏼

Attachments

• D400C292-61CA-405F-81D8-2DA488A3BC1D.jpeg
    D400C292-61CA-405F-81D8-2DA488A3BC1D.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 64
I'm seeing a lot of you a-holes with RNs higher than mine getting VINs and delivery dates here on the east coast.

Meanwhile, no changes for me. 2 weeks away from delivery window and no VIN.

I hate you all. Welcome to the club.

here's hoping the club is closing soon...but in the mean time, enjoy your white wine in the VIP room of the club.

Meilleurs-Vins-Blancs39587.jpg

Cheers
The club is not ready to close
Here we are talking about postponed delivery from March 2022 to December 2022
Yet Elon in Berlin announced that there will be deliveries in Europe in the first quarter of 2022
He's a bit right, there's a red, a black and a blue one at the Nurburgring.
At the end of 2022 it is a VIN PF 2023

YOU MOTHERFRUNKER! you beat me to it!

congrats my dude. hope it goes smoothly from here.
It’s still sinking in!!! I mean either hell has frozen over at Tesla or someone took pity on me! I’d like to thank the academy, my wife, the Gardner, Rory McIlroy, you… my fans… oh my god!!! This feels so unreal. Even in my dreams I never got this far!

I might add that just 5 days ago, I got an email response back (yes this one responds) from my advisor saying that Tesla had no ETA on white interiors… that’s right… no eta!

Eat 💩 mr advisor!!!

Last edited: