Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy smokes, again!? Guess it puts it closer to the competition, still cheaper though that the comparable Audi GT or Taycan with less range (although maybe bit more quality).

Its kinda cool to get a car that is $15,000 cheaper than the same car if you bought it here today like 6-7 months later already.

Don't be surprised if the model s long range starts at $99k in a few months.

Holy smokes, again!? Guess it puts it closer to the competition, still cheaper though that the comparable Audi GT or Taycan with less range (although maybe bit more quality).

Its kinda cool to get a car that is $15,000 cheaper than the same car if you bought it here today like 6-7 months later already.
I think on the face of it, price hikes sound cool, but inflation is a terrible thing on an economy and this is a sign of broader problems more than appreciation of a consumer good in value. We should be worried that our dollars are worth $15,000 less in one years’ time more so than glad our order is cheaper than we otherwise knew.

I think on the face of it, price hikes sound cool, but inflation is a terrible thing on an economy and this is a sign of broader problems more than appreciation of a consumer good in value. We should be worried that our dollars are worth $15,000 less in one years’ time more so than glad our order is cheaper than we otherwise knew.
Plus we don’t buy gas!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Hey Scrapps he posted it, I made soooooo much money I can buy 2 Plaid’s with cash I made of of Trump stock and still have a pot of gold and a Pony!
I don’t believe what he said was true. I have a problem with this. I don’t like LIARS…. No matter what thread we are on I will call your BS! If he is a super smart investor he wouldn’t pull it out and get a penalty of 22-23% If he is doing this I would love to know how so I can do the same.

And maybe I wanted to save him 75 thousand dollars. Because if what he said was true that’s the penalty for using cash.

for the record I want my Plaid to take longer! I would really like a NF or a 2022 car. Not that it makes a difference but 2 is my lucky number.

I didn’t spot anyone mention, my app is now showing EDD so I can stop going to the website 10 times a day.
I'm afraid one will be more up to date than the other, so now I'm obsessively checking TWO things multiple times a day.

In 2013, I think the app was the only source of info. I have a clear memory of pulling it up one day and there was my car, VIN and all. I remember that glorious feeling, I wanted to run outside and shout out to all the neighbors.

Thursday was exactly 8 months since I ordered this one. I have a feeling when I finally see a VIN I will actually do it.

My window just updated to Oct 25th - Nov 18th. Hoping a tightening will happen in a few days now.

If I keep seeing more of these plaid orders that were placed 3+ months after my LR getting delivered or EDDs before mine I'm going to cancel this car. I'm all good with delays given the macro environment but the least these pricks could do is to get the orders out to people in a relatively fair timeline based on reservation.

At this point, I’m thinking ZF for you :)
it’s interesting this thread.
my SA gave me her cellphone number many years ago. yet most are in the dark on here. I wonder who they are really giving ZF about?
is that what’s called ZF? Had lunch with my friend and a mobile Tesla mechanic yesterday, he also must give ZF. He did like the tacos at R-tacos although.
😜

it’s interesting this thread.
my SA gave me her cellphone number many years ago. yet most are in the dark on here. I wonder who they are really giving ZF about?
is that what’s called ZF? Had lunch with my friend and a mobile Tesla mechanic yesterday, he also must give ZF. He did like the tacos at R-tacos although.
😜
Good return :)

Good return :)
I will say Mr MF, you better post some pictures when you get your car because you’re journey has been a long one.
I ordered in July, given a August potential delivery date, then February, now the window I have. For someone wh knows the wait is the experience, I get why most are throwing their toys out of the cot.

I will say this winter tire setup is definitely a little stressful.
hard car to set up for the snow.
Look at vredstein tires! Even their all seasons are snow rated - the snowflake / mountain peak logo is on then. Dunno about size though.

I had them on my old S (feels strange talking about it in the past tense since it sold 2 days ago), but I loved the handling with them in the Asheville mountains last winter