Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will say Mr MF, you better post some pictures when you get your car because you’re journey has been a long one.
I ordered in July, given a August potential delivery date, then February, now the window I have. For someone wh knows the wait is the experience, I get why most are throwing their toys out of the cot.
To be honest, I only got tantrumy when (on June 19) the “late 2021” changed to “July”. Because then it became real!

Before that I was content knowing that sometime in my old S’ 7th year I’d get the new one!

Maybe Tesla should rethink when it “makes it real” to their customers to avoid the noise!

Yes photos for sure :)

EDD changed today from Dec 11- Dec 31 up to Nov 25 - Dec 23. Feels good to have a bump and to finally join the Nov crew, but the range got a bit bigger. Not sure how I feel about that.
I heard a rumor that trucks transporting Tesla’s are getting a little grief because of CA required truckers be employed not self employed Or contract drivers.
Like I said rumor.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
That's a good point. I did call the sales department and asked them if it is a rejected car and they said no. I did check the purchase agreement it's says the car has 15 miles on it. Is there a way to check whether VIN falls under one of the categories you mentioned?
It is 452, those are the highest starting six digit VINs. I would not be worried about a reject.

happy for you, less so for me - I'm 1149 May order, same config but add another $10k for FSD, was November, then December, and I imagine NJ and Long Island have similar regional shipping. Makes no sense. like many things tesla.
Agree - definitely no rhyme or reason. This is my 3rd tesla purchase personally, but my family has bought 8 over the years. I almost purchased a Taycan last week, but the value proposition of the S is still too strong. Plus the dealer wanted 10k over MSRP. Tesla drives me nuts, but I have supported them since the beginning... and deep inside I want the company to succeed.

Really hope you get your car soon!!! If I actually get it first and you want to check it out, PM me and would be happy to meet up.