Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One month ago I wrote - After holding for 21 days my EDD has slipped from Oct30/Nov19 to Nov13/Dec3.

It is now a month later and my date is holding at Nov 13 to Dec 3. My SA told me the computer indicates a soft delivery date of Nov 26 (not sure what that means or doesn't mean). My build is MSLR Black/White 19 no FSD. I live in New Jersey.

few thoughts
I saw a black MS (in person) with black interior and I am happy to wait for my white interior.
Crazy to think that the car now costs $13,610 more than what I paid when I ordered in mid-April.
It was not difficult to extend the lease on my current vehicle (LR Discovery).
The Tesla charger I had installed is pretty dusty.
I haven't driven a car since 2001 (Audi TT convertible) and I'm excited to switch things up.
I appreciate everyone sharing their details here. It really has helped the time to pass.

One month ago I wrote - After holding for 21 days my EDD has slipped from Oct30/Nov19 to Nov13/Dec3.

It is now a month later and my date is holding at Nov 13 to Dec 3. My SA told me the computer indicates a soft delivery date of Nov 26 (not sure what that means or doesn't mean). My build is MSLR Black/White 19 no FSD. I live in New Jersey.

few thoughts
I saw a black MS (in person) with black interior and I am happy to wait for my white interior.
Crazy to think that the car now costs $13,610 more than what I paid when I ordered in mid-April.
I haven't driven a car since 2001 (Audi TT convertible) and I'm excited to switch things up.
I appreciate everyone sharing their details here. It really has helped the time to pass.
I would say we are in the same boat.
what’s ur RN?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

few thoughts
Was offered a white with black interior in August, turned it down and glad I did. The white interior is stunning to say the least.

FDB93AB8-3553-4692-9F26-DB2354D8AE77.jpeg

New update on Edd

Can’t wait until rn1151 gets their turn lol. Decided to officially start selling my model 3 because carvana is offering me 52500 and I paid 52900 in February 2020. Got a car to use while I’m wait but gonna miss the Tesla the next couple months.
It will probably go up.
I am definitely am waiting.
Plus can’t you do caravan in like 15min?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Can’t wait until rn1151 gets their turn lol. Decided to officially start selling my model 3 because carvana is offering me 52500 and I paid 52900 in February 2020. Got a car to use while I’m wait but gonna miss the Tesla the next couple months.
I feel like we are the next batch in line. EOQ push. I think, although many exceptions, pre 1150 batches are getting VINs. My EDD has pushed over in 2022 only once and has stabilized in December. Here's to hoping that the EDDs are getting better as the ramping up continues.

My prediction is most June orders and before are filled by year end.

I feel like we are the next batch in line. EOQ push. I think, although many exceptions, pre 1150 batches are getting VINs. My EDD has pushed over in 2022 only once and has stabilized in December. Here's to hoping that the EDDs are getting better as the ramping up continues.

My prediction is most June orders and before are filled by year end.
I'm hoping you're right! I've been at Dec 19-31 for a while, and it does seem likely that we'll get included in the EOQ/EOY push. Hope the quality doesn't go downhill during that crunch time!