Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MFrunkerOG noticeably absent tonight. Braves?
Well actually last night was cooking night. Made my most excellent Cajun shrimp pasta (tomato base… I know!) Then I also found a half keg of a Belgian Tripel and then I don’t remember much after that!

Yes the Braves won too :)

I was desperately trying to not think about my car. This last week of waiting is absolutely killing me!

Also, I may or may not get a root canal done today on tooth #31… the endodontist is pretty close to the Decatur service center (where I’m supposed to pickup) and that gives me an excuse to get there and canvas the area :) yes my tooth may have to bear some abuse, but it will be worth it!!!

Last edited:
I'm starting to feel like I did back in 2013, waiting for my first Tesla (good Ole VIN # 9555). Surely I'm getting close to VIN time.. I had to stop and pump gas again yesterday, and a single tear rolled down my face as I did it.

Please, Tesla. I NEED to be driving a Model S again.
I think us whities need to unionize! That’s the only thing we haven’t done yet to get our cars sooner.

Might as well try everything!!!

@travwill @Sigma4Life @KyleDay - any recent movement on your dates? Feel like I am tracking against you three.
Cwanja, I'm tracking with you three also. Similar build and ordered at roughly the same time. My EDD has held steady at Dec 19-31 for a while, and I'm cautiously optimistic I'll be receiving my car in December (hopefully a 2022 model year).