Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My LR Blue/White/19 delivery was delayed to Monday...car was stuck in NJ transit hub.

Tesla made me run around, get coverage for call, and change my schedule so I could take delivery today (initially scheduled for 11/12) since they could only hold my car for 3 days and it would be here friday.

Love the cars, but the customer service needs some work.

Hopefully, will eventually have pictures...and a car :)
I’d have taken it. In fact, it might have been mine! Same config. And I’m in stinkin NJ.

MF454/LongRange. Previous EDD was the same as Tigers though with Nov11-23
New EDD is Nov16-22 with vin. I don't think the NF vins are coming :(
What is the build date? That’s the most important piece of the puzzle to determine when 2022 VINs might start.

Is it MF or NF in the VIN? If it’s MF, @Tigers does not want to be next.

MF454/LongRange. Previous EDD was the same as Tigers though with Nov11-23
New EDD is Nov16-22 with vin. I don't think the NF vins are coming :(

What is the build date? That’s the most important piece of the puzzle to determine when 2022 VINs might start.

I actually got my VIN too. They said it was built 10/29... It's a 2021, thinking about declining it, haven't decided yet. MF454.

Two days is an incredibly unlucky card imo.

I told myself I wouldn't take it until ANC was active but hard choice.

I actually got my VIN too. They said it was built 10/29... It's a 2021, thinking about declining it, haven't decided yet. MF454.

Two days is an incredibly unlucky card imo.

I told myself I wouldn't take it until ANC was active but hard choice.
there's been a confirmed build date of 11/2 with a MF VIN. there is still no indication that MF is changing anytime before Dec 31 for the MS. yall getting yourselves worked up for nothing. wish I had a VIN I could complain about .. oh nevermind, I'd be excited to get either NF of MF.

there's been a confirmed build date of 11/2 with a MF VIN. there is still no indication that MF is changing anytime before Dec 31 for the MS. yall getting yourselves worked up for nothing. wish I had a VIN I could complain about .. oh nevermind, I'd be excited to get either NF of MF.

Was it confirmed or did the people just lie and or get confused. That person got their Vin a few days before me, how was it that their car was built a few days after? Don't buy it.

If others get a VIN next week that are still MF then I'll just take it.

Was it confirmed or did the people just lie and or get confused. That person got their Vin a few days before me, how was it that their car was built a few days after? Don't buy it.

If others get a VIN next week that are still MF then I'll just take it.
the post I am referring to the SA said build date was 11/2. it's a game at this point. lol. idk why Tesla is so open about somethings and so closed off on others. posting the changeover dates won't hurt sales. there's a whole lot of people that don't care at all (such as myself) it's not going to hinder sales.

my SA did say by mid November historically speaking they are generally the next model year. but this is Tesla. with a car that has very low MY21 production. I think maximizing it till Dec might be more of a priority than switching model years. but who knows.

the post I am referring to the SA said build date was 11/2. it's a game at this point. lol. idk why Tesla is so open about somethings and so closed off on others. posting the changeover dates won't hurt sales. there's a whole lot of people that don't care at all (such as myself) it's not going to hinder sales.

my SA did say by mid November historically speaking they are generally the next model year. but this is Tesla. with a car that has very low MY21 production. I think maximizing it till Dec might be more of a priority than switching model years. but who knows.

Yeah to be honest if I knew I was going to keep it for a few years I wouldn't give a *sugar*. But this car I'm planning on keeping until they product the 4680 model y or I decide to go with a rivian end of next year (if I'm lucky). I mean you know me bro I've been on here every day begging for one so it's a painful choice but I don't want to **** myself out of some money because I can't wait another few weeks perhaps.

Got a call from my SA saying that the car arrived with scrapes on the underside of the front bumper. Also the hood of the car does not close consistently. I waited a year for this?
Look on the bright side, at least they are telling you now rather than you showing up and finding them yourself. Saves you a trip! It is shitty though, so sorry :(

Yeah to be honest if I knew I was going to keep it for a few years I wouldn't give a *sugar*. But this car I'm planning on keeping until they product the 4680 model y or I decide to go with a rivian end of next year (if I'm lucky). I mean you know me bro I've been on here every day begging for one so it's a painful choice but I don't want to **** myself out of some money because I can't wait another few weeks perhaps.
The choice to wait would be easy if you knew how long that wait would be. I wouldn't mind passing on a 2021 VIN if I KNEW that I'd only be waiting an additional 2 - 3 weeks for a 2022. Problem is no one knows if you'll have to wait 3 weeks or 3 months. That's why I'd just take the 2021 if it's a quality build.

DB74F4AE-A403-43AD-9C0E-BAD7253C78EB.jpeg
Oh my! Words cannot explain my drive back home :) I’m certainly going to be a menace in these parts!