Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy and congratulations on delivery day @MFrunkerOG and @Aleks0404!
Review coming soon. The obligatory pics car is ridiculous. F407452D-3F40-4775-B0E5-E08331B698DE.jpeg

Attachments

• A815FBAC-E21A-4CC7-8771-E3701AEC8C1D.jpeg
    A815FBAC-E21A-4CC7-8771-E3701AEC8C1D.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 200C50AC-114A-4C44-9558-49E120B463FA.jpeg
    200C50AC-114A-4C44-9558-49E120B463FA.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 57
  • E1E85995-AB8D-4D17-B59E-F9C99F62D52D.jpeg
    E1E85995-AB8D-4D17-B59E-F9C99F62D52D.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 4B340A6F-587A-4C22-8BC8-B28ED4EFFFDE.jpeg
    4B340A6F-587A-4C22-8BC8-B28ED4EFFFDE.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 63
How fast have you got it up to so far? And if you have, that nearly flat power curve is no joke I bet right?
Oh my god! I don’t think I saw the speed… I know it was 3 digits for a while! I was trying to be lucid (no pun intended), and responsible in a totally irresponsible moment…. Okay totally irresponsible seconds!

That's awesome! Dude enjoy it! :)
Here’s the thing! I don’t think the experience was about the speed at all. It was about what I can only describe as an impact on my muscles. I’ve gone really fast before, and I definitely didn’t even get close to that today! But the combination of how my muscles reacted to the torque and steer was the reason I’m speechless!

Here’s the thing! I don’t think the experience was about the speed at all. It was about what I can only describe as an impact on my muscles. I’ve gone really fast before, and I definitely didn’t even get close to that today! But the combination of how my muscles reacted to the torque and steer was the reason I’m speechless!
That's 1,050 lb-ft and 1,020 hp Plaid speed for you! Almost lossless power getting directly to the ground! It must be insane. Every person that's driven a Plaid that I've talked to says the same thing, that they thought people in videos were overreacting until they experienced it themselves.

My first post here. RN11508 Blue/White/19/FSD Austin delivery, early June ordered. After being stable for almost 2months, today morning EDD changed from Nov 29 - Dec 19 to Nov 23 - Dec 7. I will be out of country during that time. Does Tesla allow to take delivery by someone else?
I had this same issue in past. Tesla didn’t allow a power of attorney for delivery…

Yeah to be honest if I knew I was going to keep it for a few years I wouldn't give a *sugar*. But this car I'm planning on keeping until they product the 4680 model y or I decide to go with a rivian end of next year (if I'm lucky). I mean you know me bro I've been on here every day begging for one so it's a painful choice but I don't want to **** myself out of some money because I can't wait another few weeks perhaps.
love you brother. you know that

Oh my god! I don’t think I saw the speed… I know it was 3 digits for a while! I was trying to be lucid (no pun intended), and responsible in a totally irresponsible moment…. Okay totally irresponsible seconds!
I wonder if he is sleeping in the car tonight?

I wonder if he is sleeping in the car tonight?
Picked up my White/White LR today and feel like sleeping in it....

Currently have a Mercedes Benz and BMW in the driveway and have no interest in driving either....

BTW - The LR @ 670hp is plenty fast and can't even imagine PLAID speed. Left people at lights and I know they were saying "WTF". PLAID has to be frightening....LOL

VIN land. MF454
Nice! Looks like you got your VIN 2 days after your factory gate date. If that holds I should get my VIN on Wednesday since my gate date is Monday.

Only downside is it’s still a 2021 VIN. I’m resigned to expect the same with mine.