Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never got the delivery text/email either. I called yesterday and was told my vehicle is in transit with an estimated arrival of 11/24. The SA presented options for delivery day and time. I’m now scheduled for delivery 11/27.
we're on the same truck :)

A long shot, but anyone here used to own this VIN? Red/white Plaid coming from Irvine CA that I snagged up from “inventory”… would love to know if this was a rejected car for something crazy

Attachments

• 5D836EDB-2DD7-49BD-97D3-E8EAB8B97E50.jpeg
    5D836EDB-2DD7-49BD-97D3-E8EAB8B97E50.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 60
A long shot, but anyone here used to own this VIN? Red/white Plaid coming from Irvine CA that I snagged up from “inventory”… would love to know if this was a rejected car for something crazy
that is a relatively new VIN. it's after mine. likely born last week. seems quick for a reject to happen. might be that they added to inventory but wasn't a reject. or whoever it was slated for didn't want it after they got their VIN. who knows.

Sorry off topic - for those of you that have taken delivery, how long until you got your first software update? I took delivery a couple weeks ago and I’m still on 2021.31. Thanks!
There’s another thread about this exact thing somehow else but synopsis is “3-4 weeks after delivery” for the first software update.

I’m in the same boat. 2 weeks in. Still on 2021.31.

There’s another thread about this exact thing somehow else but synopsis is “3-4 weeks after delivery” for the first software update.

I’m in the same boat. 2 weeks in. Still on 2021.31.
Thanks so much, I tried searching but couldn’t find this thread. Are you getting notifications on your phone? I’m getting them for my MX but not my Plaid. I’m thinking it’s related to software bugs.

So I've got an RN1151 order (blue/white/19's) from early June that started at September, then October, and now is 12/5-25 and has been there for a while. A 3-week spread for an end-quarter East Coast delivery seems like a pipe dream, wouldn't you agree? I should just stop checking my account and visiting this forum until at least January shouldn't I? Looking at the Google form (assuming that is current) it seems like nobody around me is getting earlier dates and some folks have already slid into February 2022.

RN114710 MS Ordered back in March, White on White with Walnut, 19" Tempest, no FSD.
I got my VIN on 10/28, and scheduled a pickup appointment for 11/19.
I got a call that my car arrived in Austin Texas on Thursday 11/11. I was hoping to pickup on Saturday 11/13, so I sent a text message to the local delivery team.

Got a call from the local delivery team, there is apparently a factory hold on my MS. They are hoping that a new firmware will be released on Wednesday 11/17, after which I can show up on Friday 11/19. Not sure what's the firmware issue, I speculate that they might have swapped out components in production, which requires a new firmware....?

So I've got an RN1151 order (blue/white/19's) from early June that started at September, then October, and now is 12/5-25 and has been there for a while. A 3-week spread for an end-quarter East Coast delivery seems like a pipe dream, wouldn't you agree? I should just stop checking my account and visiting this forum until at least January shouldn't I? Looking at the Google form (assuming that is current) it seems like nobody around me is getting earlier dates and some folks have already slid into February 2022.
I am a 1151 that slid to February. I think you’ll get yours in December. Someone with 1151 is getting theirs this month.