Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So apparently trying to schedule for pick up instead of delivery is not any easier. One week they say I would be able to pick up on the 16th, and now another person states that they do delivery only now?
Well that is annoying and not fun. You definitely can do pickup - Westchase is flush with cars. Flush. And their delivery area was prepped with 20 cars. Now it maybe different by location, but I would stroll on down and talk to someone. Who knows, you might leave driving your car.

So apparently trying to schedule for pick up instead of delivery is not any easier. One week they say I would be able to pick up on the 16th, and now another person states that they do delivery only now?
For what it is worth, I am a week and a half since VIN assignment and zero communications or attempts to schedule delivery (by Tesla). I have tried every three or four days and I keep being told "it will arrive on the 19th and you will be able to schedule delivery then".

So color me surprised when others say "I have delivery scheduled a day after I got my VIN"

Well that is annoying and not fun. You definitely can do pickup - Westchase is flush with cars. Flush. And their delivery area was prepped with 20 cars. Now it maybe different by location, but I would stroll on down and talk to someone. Who knows, you might leave driving your car.
Alright, I will try visiting Westchase on Thurs. Maybe they don't prioritize lazy people that just call in.

RN1150, Red/White/Wood Plaid 22s. EDD 11/28-12/10.

SA shows a soft match to a early December build, with a mid December delivery. Has anyone ever had their VIN before their soft match date?
How are you getting a hold of a SA? The only call I've gotten from Tesla was to ask me if I wanted to take a different spec other than white interior. But he didn't have any other information besides what was on my account.

Happiness is delayed. They just called to tell me HQ is making them wait for a firmware update before any MS deliveries...later this week he explained with no firm date..of course. :oops:
Ugh this post is to close for comfort. Vin a day after yours and delivery scheduled a day after yours. I’m thinking we may be in the same boat but I haven’t heard anything yet.

I’m a MSM/white RN1150 in Jacksonville FL, early June order and mine is saying feb2- march2. If your car is same config, timing of order, east coast hopefully my car can tag along!
You’re being way too rational! I wonder how close to my edd before I can start feeling like it might be happening. 12/5 is only a few weeks out.

I’m a MSM/white RN1150 in Jacksonville FL, early June order and mine is saying feb2- march2. If your car is same config, timing of order, east coast hopefully my car can tag along!
I'm in the same boat with you, been at feb4-march4 for about a month now.

LR MSM/White/21/FSD/RN1149 in South FL. Ordered in May then updated to white interior in June.

Ugh this post is to close for comfort. Vin a day after yours and delivery scheduled a day after yours. I’m thinking we may be in the same boat but I haven’t heard anything yet.
Hopefully, they have things all patched up by then or you have a car that isn't impacted. I actually stopped by the center today and they let me take a look. I ran through most of the checklist. Had a very minor dent near one of the top panels on the rear passenger side, but other than that I really couldn't find any issues. The drunk was also very hard to close I told the SA to take care of it as it's my first Tesla, so I wasn't sure if there was some type of trick. The car with the black/white trim was impressive. My wife has a 2021 Escalade and I feel that the black paint on the Tesla looks richer..I was impressed. Can't wait until they patch the damn thing. My new date in 11/19 at 10.