Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just got pushed back from December 1-29 to Dec 20-31. First time the EDD change not at 7am CST.

I swear they know when people are going on vacation and narrow the EDD solely based on that information. Planning a trip Dec 27 to Jan 1
Narrow window is better! Also in the Midwest. Earlier order and February delivery. Good luck

I don’t think I am having much success finding a new refresh S owner near Orem Utah! Rokblokz will make us mudflaps but need a car for a few hours to measure :(

This car needs well built molded flaps. I already have some chips on the rockers and impact panels. That I got aftermarket wheels that have a smaller offset to sit flush with the fenders isn’t helping!
I'm about 15 minutes from Orem. I'm hoping to get delivery of my new S the beginning of December.

oh @Scrappy Malloy is about the same distance and he has a VIN and delivery appointment for tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
Pushed from Nov 27 - Dec 25 to Jan 7 - Feb 4. Extension on my current lease is almost done, can’t do this much longer.

2021 Model S LR, black, white, 19", RN1147, Ordered April 11, 2021, New Jersey
Oh no! More evidence that those of us in the Black/White club are getting pushed back (except for @cwanja ) This is not good!

Been a hell of a day and a half away from the computer and devices. Never a bad break.

Swung by back this morning to check on a few more quality things right before sunrise. No one charging, no one loading or detailing cars. Just me and the car. More photos to come, but here she is.

As follow up to my mention about not checking the bumper - neither bumper has a single scrape on the underside of it. Was called today to try and take delivery tomorrow, but since they do not open till 12, cannot swing it. So Monday at 10AM (moved that appointment up), it will be mine. Sits for a week and then goes for:
  • Photosync IRD 30% across all windows, except windshield
  • Photosync IRD 70% across windshield
  • PPF full car
  • Ceramic coat two layers, entire car, including all windows and glass
  • Ceramic coat dash / doors and arm rests
  • PPF "Model S" door sill
Edit: apparently it has the warm, looking back at the photo. Now accepting name nominations :)
Congrats! Car is stunning! My build is still sitting at 1/29-2/26

In other news, my wine consumption has gone up at least 33%.
Been a hell of a day and a half away from the computer and devices. Never a bad break.

Swung by back this morning to check on a few more quality things right before sunrise. No one charging, no one loading or detailing cars. Just me and the car. More photos to come, but here she is.

As follow up to my mention about not checking the bumper - neither bumper has a single scrape on the underside of it. Was called today to try and take delivery tomorrow, but since they do not open till 12, cannot swing it. So Monday at 10AM (moved that appointment up), it will be mine. Sits for a week and then goes for:
  • Photosync IRD 30% across all windows, except windshield
  • Photosync IRD 70% across windshield
  • PPF full car
  • Ceramic coat two layers, entire car, including all windows and glass
  • Ceramic coat dash / doors and arm rests
  • PPF "Model S" door sill
Edit: apparently it has the warm, looking back at the photo. Now accepting name nominations :)
Congratulations!